806-810

"He's not violent." Helian Wei Wei smiled and interrupted the Son of the King Of Hell, watching the upright posture of the silhouette in front of her, "He's elegant."

The Son of the King Of Hell with a pacifier in his mouth, laughed at the irony, "He's quite elegant when he kills someone."

Helian Wei Wei was at a loss for words to refute that statement.

"Well, the things that you worry won't happen. I have no intention of changing my mind, again, I will never like him as much as I like anyone else before. I think my mind won't ever change no matter how many years pass. We have already reached Zhuge Manor, you may now knock on the door." Helian Wei Wei thought of letting the child knock on the door, which was the most appropriate way. After all, there were no children when they entered the ancient tomb.

The Son of the King Of Hell smiled evilly and went to the door with his axe on his shoulder.

He intended to act all gentle and polite, as this was the most perfect image he had to preserve in front of human beings.

What a well-mannered beautiful young boy.

Who knew that fighting demons was such a smooth-sailing ride that he forgot to control his strength, hence when he knocked on the metal door, there was a huge dent in it.

Bang!

All the disciples of the Zhuge family rushed toward the front door, of course including Madam Zhuge as well.

It was a day filled with worries and uneasiness for the people in Exorcist City.

Madam Zhuge had more things hidden inside her heart than anyone else, she even thought of going out of the city to find Zhuge Yun. But when she heard the guidance from Ni Feng during the council, she gave up her thought.

As she knew, the other party wanted to kill those who survived from the ancient tomb.

But why?

Madam Zhuge had been thinking about the purpose of Ni Feng's doing. The more she thought, the more uneasy she felt.

She did not let the disciples of Zhuge family join in the fight, because she did not want her son to be welcomed with despair instead of warm greetings when he came home.

But that was not going to work eventually. Ni Feng nowadays was so unfathomable that it scared Madam Zhuge.

If the Zhuge family kept acting abnormally, Ni Feng would definitely notice it.

How should she protect the Zhuge family by that time?

While thinking about it, she heard the noise coming from outside the manor. The first thing she did was to calm herself down so she would not reveal any flaw.

"What's the matter?" Madam Zhuge looked at the little one before her, who had a pacifier in his mouth, then breathed a sigh of relief. When she set her gaze further away, her body suddenly trembled and she clenched onto the white hanky in her hand, "So, we have company. Why are you still standing there, Old Liu, let the guests in."

"Yes, madam." Old Liu did not get to see the faces of the guests clearly, as he invited them in through the front door with his head lowered.

Madam Zhuge remained calm all the way through the yard.

As they entered the study room and closed the wooden door, Madam Zhuge clenched Zhuge Yun's hand and her eyes turned red. Apparently she had already recognized her dear son since a while ago.