541-545

Helian Wei Wei stretched her arms and calves as she absent-mindedly said, "I thought it was successful. The body is just like mine, it even looks exactly the same as I was in modern times."

Baili Jia Jue tightened his hand that was placed on her waist as he remained silent.

Helian Wei Wei lowered her gaze as she looked at him, "Were you familiar with the previous Helian Wei Wei?"

"I have seen her around." Baili Jia Jue played with her hair. His voice was clear and distinct as usual, "What is the matter?"

Helian Wei Wei shook her head at once, "Nothing, just..."

She was actually interested to know how he felt toward the previous Helian Wei Wei.

In the dreams, young Helian Wei Wei seemingly gave him some cakes and pastries.

Baili Jia Jue was still an arrogant and unfavored young prince during that time.

On the other hand, Helian Wei Wei was the most loved granddaughter of Old Master Helian. She frequented the palace and enjoyed admiration from peers of the same age.

Apparently, even Baili Jia Jue treated her differently...

Helian Wei Wei looked up and smiled, "It seems like you are very concerned with this body of mine."

"Should I not care about you?" Baili Jia Jue grabbed the cloak, wrapped her with it and pulled her into his arms.

Helian Wei Wei pondered momentarily and said, "Well, you should care."

"Why? Am I being too strict on you?" Baili Jia Jue held her wrists in his grasp and he smiled and said, "Your claws have been rather harmless lately."

Helian Wei Wei beamingly looked at him. "I am the bossy president and is a devoted dog type of person. I will not simply scratch anyone."

"Why do I feel like I have not tamed you enough." Baili Jia Jue carried her in his arms and said with a deep voice, "No one is going to take you away from me, not even yourself. Do you understand?"

Helian Wei Wei stared blankly at the sky. "I never said I was going to escape. I obediently allowed you to lock me up. By the way, you should change your lock patterns. It has been the same for a while now and unlocking it is starting to be unchallenging."

"So, you are treating those locks like toys." Baili Jia Jue planted a kiss on her earlobes, "But indeed it is time to change them. You like them made out of gold."

Helian Wei Wei looked at him seriously. "You do not have to go through so much trouble to make me happy. I would prefer you to change the lock into money."

"How did you manage to become a Princess Consort with such a crude taste." Baili Jia Jue let out a long sigh, but the smile on his face was easily noticeable.

Helian Wei Wei casually leaned on him as she said, "It was your choice. You can still request for a return."

Return?

Baili Jia Jue looked at her and squinted his eyes as he ultimately grabbed her hand and toyed with it. "Sometimes I feel like you are a clever person, but sometimes I cannot help but imagine if you have cotton balls in your head. I gave you access to my finances and expenses from the very beginning, have you forgotten?"

Indeed, she had forgotten all about it!

Baili Jia Jue knew she failed to remember as he saw her facial expression. He smiled and stood up, "So, just take the money you need on your own. Why do you keep asking me for things?"