686-690

Helian Wei Wei furrowed her brows, bit her lips while her eyes began to tear, "Please, don't..."

Her pleas deepened Baili Jia Jue's gaze, and his kiss grew increasingly potent and domineering.

Helian Wei Wei felt that she was almost burned by the high temperature of his skin, which was closely stuck to hers. She could faintly hear his words ringing in her ear, "Can the hot guys, who you infatuate with, please you like this?"

Helian Wei Wei felt a tingling sensation on her scalp. Her body temperature rose as he groped her body. Even the fools would understand that His Highness was trying to make her pay for the words she spoke before.

In fact, she merely made a casual joke.

How can he even remember that?

As if he could read her mind, Baili Jia Jue spoke in an indifferent tone, "Unfortunately, I am indeed a petty and ruthless grudge-holder."

Helian Wei Wei ran out of argument.

"Don't ever think about leaving me." Baili Jia Jue's large hands grabbed her body tight before he kissed her soft breasts through her blouse. "Otherwise, I will make sure that you will never get off this bed."

Despite her reluctance, Helian Wei Wei shivered involuntarily as though her soul was sucked out of her body. Her cheeks were flushed red as she gasped for breath.

On the other hand, the culprit remained wearing an elegant and virtuous expression as his fingers ran along the curvature of her body before his lips eventually pressed against hers. "Do you hear me?"

Being her sensible self, Helian Wei Wei understood that she should not defy His Highness. Therefore, she blinked as a sign of submission.

Pleased, Baili Jia Jue released his grip on her. "Good girl. You may now have your dinner."

Helian Wei Wei was speechless. Wait a minute, is he done? But, I still have a lot to say! She reckoned that it was about time to give His Highness a lecture! She was a person of principles and he should not touch her without her consent every time he tried to threaten her.

"I have ordered the Imperial Kitchen to prepare your favorite spicy crab and beef shank." Baili Jia Jue tidied his shirt. When he noticed that Helian Wei Wei was staring at him, he raised his eyebrows. "What do you want? Would you like me to proceed?"

Helian Wei Wei quickly shook her head and sat down obediently with her bowl in her hands. Beef shank! She had been craving for beef shank for a very long time. Perhaps I'll talk to him on another day.

The dinner was served. The Imperial Kitchen was certainly more efficient when Baili Jia Jue was around.

Beef shank was briefly boiled with water to preserve the chewiness of the meat. It was then stir-fried without any seasonings. The cooked meat would later be sauced before the dish was served. The freshly served hot beef shank smelled extremely delicious.

Helian Wei Wei was overwhelmed by bliss immediately after she took the first bite. The aroma lingered on her palate as she chewed on the beef.

However, her stomach was not filled no matter how much she ate.

She felt thirsty as her stomach continued to growl, requesting to be fed.

Therefore, she ate another two spicy crabs, three bowls of rice, a big meat bun and two sweet rice dumplings... As Helian Wei Wei feasted, she noticed that something was amiss. Apparently, she had even devoured His Highness' portion of food.