Chapter 181-185

He also shouldn't take advantage of that girl like that.

Hei Ze creased his dense brows. His mouth didn't say it, but his heart already took Wei Wei to be his younger sister early on. They shared the kind of sentiment between a sister and brother.

He'd never seen such a girl before. Too many things happened to her. If she were a male, she still would've stumbled by this point, yet her demeanor remained dashingly free and at ease, as if she could confront anything she encountered.

Her temperament was good, especially in how gently she treated the elderly.

Hei Ze knew that her character clearly wasn't gentle and soft, yet she's able to take care of people in all respects.

Interacting with her would cause tensions to pass, making people very comfortable.

No wonder people in the shop, whether they're male or female, all worshiped her like an idol.

However, precisely because this person's family was taken away, power was seized, and even was kicked out of the family, there's no power supporting her from behind, so it's even more convenient to take advantage of her.

He didn't deny that when he first associated with Wei Wei, he wanted to push her away in order to protect that person at the bottom of is heart.

After all, the situation at the capitol was very unstable, there were some secrets that people from the four great clans didn't want the court, or even their successors such as himself, to find out about.

These secrets made Hei Ze unsettled. Because of that, in recent years, he changed his stance.

Yet ever since he genuinely got to know Wei Wei, he no longer had those thoughts such as in order to protect a person, he would have to sacrifice another.

After all, he's not a member of the imperial family, and also didn't need to insist on going that far when handling matters.

It's just that the person that he liked, simply didn't have any interest in him. In regards to who he'd marry in the future, she also didn't care.

This made him repeatedly got close to Wei Wei in order to make that person regretful!

However, even while he's doing these things, he firmly believed that even if someone truly came to bring Wei Wei trouble, he would handle it.

Because he treasured this friend.

Yet what was Third Prince thinking, he had no way of finding out.

If the other person truly did it to protect that maid that was formerly very important to him, and he chose Wei Wei to be his consort because of that, then no matter what happened in the future, Wei Wei would have to carry everything on her own shoulders. In the imperial palace, struggles for power and position, and scheming was even more ferocious than between the four clans. In addition, the current empress actually wasn't Third Prince's birth mother, and the emperor was engrossed in female charms year round.

Once Wei Wei entered the palace, she'd be like a filet of fish waiting to be sliced up by others.

If Third Prince chose this Third Prince Consort in order to have someone block these knives on behalf of the girl in the depths of his heart, how would Wei Wei have an easy time....

After all, Third Prince, this guy's thoughts were too deep, just too deep. What he was really up to, it's truly difficult to say.

In addition, when he recently returned to the capitol again, he received news which was also related to that maid.