246-250

Upon seeing this scene.

A few of the officials who were sat inside the Phoenix Teahouse had come running out. They reached out to their grandsons and granddaughters who were hurt. One of them looked at Helian Wei Wei and said hastily: "Quick! Hurry up and give my granddaughter the antidote!"

Helian Wei Wei said coldly: "Why should I give you the antidote just because you have told me to?"

The official was stunned, he was so anxious that he behaved like a headless fly!

Upon seeing this, Helian Jiao Er's expression changed. Bearing down her pain she said: "Since elder sister can cure the poison, why don't you help? It is only a matter on convenience, how can elder sister be so inhumane?"

Helian Wei Wei sneered aloud: "Inhumane? Why should I give the antidote to this bunch of people who assisted you to ambush me?"

"You!" Helian Jiao Er's face changed:" Elder sister, you can't make things up. When did I ambush you? Just because I was the last one to come onto the stage?"

Helian Wei Wei squinted and smiled: "Whether you have done it or not, you know very well in your heart, and so do they."

The official had seen everything clearly while he was stood upstairs in the teahouse earlier, he grabbed Helian Wei Wei's sleeve tightly and said: "Miss Wei Wei, this old man is begging you, only you are able to cure the poison of the corroding bones in the whole world. Old man has only this girl left in his life, please have mercy, please have mercy!"

When the rest of the students had heard this, they all looked at Helian Wei Wei. The fear of death had caused them to show unprecedented panic. They regretted deeply to have listened to the scheme of Helian Jiao Er and Helian Mei earlier to join forces and launch an attack on Helian Wei Wei.

Most days, they could not stand this woman.

But today, whether they live or die, was all in the hands of this woman!

This was such a big matter, even the Retired Emperor could not be indifferent. All who were poisoned were the descendents of the imperial court officials, he had to come over.

Helian Wei Wei's words were like a thorn in a bush. This girl was different from everyone else he had me. There was no such thing as imperial power in her eyes.

Therefore, even the Retired Emperor's tone was soft: "Wei Wei, I will let you make the decision about their wrongdoings. However, if the corroding bone poison is not cured, the ones who suffer are their parents."

Helian Wei Wei looked at the Retired Emperor, her tone was even: "I will not help those who look down on me, and conspire to ambush me. Back when my mother was alone, she had saved several households, but when she passed away, none of them even came to pay their respects!"

She glanced over at the people: "Not only that, they took the opportunity to step on me when they could!"

Those who Helian Wei Wei laid eyes on in fear. Three of the ten people were the descendants of the households back then.

Helian Wei Wei sneered: "This world has karma, revenge happens in due time."

When the official heard the last sentence, he stepped back in regret of his past actions. But he was afraid to admit what happened for hearing it would affect his career.

When the three officials saw the pain in the grandsons and granddaughters faces, they felt like dying!

They were their heart and soul!

"Since you hate us so much, why, why did you give us the antidote earlier?" The official looked like he had aged ten years.

Helian Wei Wei walked over slowly, with a smile like a devil on her face: "Back then, didn't you all treat me this way too?"