Chapter 111-115

Looking at that appearance of his, the leaders of the four great clans became unbearably angry!

Retired Emperor also felt that his own treasured imperial grandson was just too much, and coughed a couple of times. "Old Third, how about telling us what in the world were you thinking."

Baili Jia Jue lowered his eyes; his eyelashes hung like feathers on a crow's wing. His slender fingers wearing a white glove rested on top of the chair, tapping rhythmically. It's very clear that he's thinking of something else.

The clan leaders' eyes were fixed on the side of Baili Jia Jue's face with an extremely angry expression that said 'Retired Emperor, look at him. Just look at that!'

Standing by the side, Eunuch Sun couldn't help but use the horsetail whisk in his hands to nudge his master.

Baili Jia Jue could be considered to be looking up as he lifted his eyebrows.

Eunuch Sun immediately spoke in a soft voice. "Your Highness, Retired Emperor is calling you."

"Your Highness!" One clan leader from among the four great clans took one step forward, his voice loud and clear. "In regards to sending troops to White Academy, shouldn't you give us a reasonable explanation."

Baili Jia Jue heedlessly lifted his head and took a glance at him.

That pair of enigmatic eyes made a person's scalp numb.

The person being looked at shook from head to toe, and suddenly had a kind of urge to retreat backwards. However, this time, they actually joined hands to enter the palace. Third Prince also wouldn't dare to do anything to them!

"Heh." Right at this moment, Baili Jia Jue laughed and spoke in an extremely indifferent voice, yet it was difficult to cover up that innate poise and nobleness. "Large numbers of winged beasts came and left. Even a fire qilin appeared. Is Elder Nie of the opinion that I should look on unfeelingly as the students were snatched away like that?"

That clan leader blanked out. "This, this shouldn't be right. At that time, Your Highness clearly dispatched troops in order to catch that Helian..."

"Elder Nie." Baili Jia Jue calmly interrupted the clan leader's words. "After I received news that there was something different about Spirit Forest, I then dispatched troops. As far as searching for Helian Wei Wei, that was only something done in passing."

That clan leader was thoroughly dumbstruck and turned his head around to look in Prince Murong's direction. Was it like this? How was this even one bit like the news that he'd received!

Prince Murong appearance stiffened similarly, and also Su Jia Chen, and the rest of them alike looked at each other in dismay. They've thought about many different scenarios, yet none of them anticipated that Third Prince surprisingly would directly gave them the statement that he dispatched the troops in order to suppress the spirit beasts and protect the students.

How could they question him this way!

All of the clan leaders became inwardly irritated, to the extent that the original voices of incessant disputes within the main hall now gave rise to a burst of nothingness.

Eunuch Sun listened for a moment from the side with various expressions. After a moment, his expression finally couldn't help not turning into the most admiring gaze to worship Baili Jia Jue.

The one who could speak lies so righteously could only be his master! ! !

Nangong Lie, as the youngest sacrificial rites priest in Dragon War Empire, was also standing at the main hall. It's just that the position where he stood was a bit hidden. Therefore, no one saw that after he heard Baili Jia Jue's words, he almost couldn't stand keeping his laughter in!