Chapter 126-130

"I'm not interested in playboys." Helian Wei Wei gently turned the teacup in her hand, each word pronounced clearly. "What's more, if you married me, wouldn't that childhood sweetheart of yours cry on the toilet until she's all dizzy, hm?"

The smile on Hei Ze's face became grave in a flash as he extended his hand to swallow a mouthful of wine. "Her? Heh, she's probably eager for me to hurry and get married. The day before yesterday, she even sent a huge pile of picture scrolls* to my grandfather. Indeed, she loves to trouble herself."

As Hei Ze was saying these words, he faintly conveyed a sneer, as if he didn't care about anyone anymore.

Wei Wei certainly didn't fall for it. Everyone said that the Hei family's second young master's sights are set higher than the roof, meeting new girls, yet would never tolerate one for more than half a month.

However, from Wei Wei's observations, it's only because he hid a person in his heart....

"You should also leave first." Hei Ze leaned way over, a sharply defined face speaking with his usual disposition. "You won Young Master Wu Shuang's armament. There are bound to be people who are not convinced. It's also not safe for you to stay at Armament City."

Wei Wei believed this to be the case, so didn't stay further. After she'd already made the arrangements that she needed to make, she was then going to leave the inn.

Yet didn't anticipate running into Helian Jiao Er and her group of people.

They seemed to have just returned from the armament convention. Each of their hands were holding a newly selected armament.

After they saw Wei Wei, the expressions on those people's faces differed from one another.

"Chang Feng, look, that ugly girl also came. She shouldn't be here looking for you, right?" Somebody laughed.

One can't blame this person for having this kind of reaction, because the former Wei Wei was indeed very obsessed with Murong Chang Feng. Each day, she stood at the Defense Division mansion and only thought of how she could find out even a bit of news about her future husband.

This was the sort of notion every stay at home young girl had, yet these people considered it to be a basis for mocking Wei Wei.

Wei Wei coldly laughed. The white cat rested on her shoulder. Her hand grasped the umbrella and didn't pay attention to that crowd of people at all.

When Murong Chang Feng heard people speaking of her, his eyes couldn't help but look towards her direction. The hands beneath his sleeves also immediately tensed.

Perhaps even he, himself, didn't know why the image of Wei Wei's face had been flashing in his mind from time to time.

He thought it probably was him not having readjusted.

After all, a person who was so fanatical about him in the past was now cold and indifferent like this. No one would be able to get used to it.

"Look at that umbrella she's holding in her hand. It ought to be the one Young Master Wu Shuang made" Jealous and envious gazes fell onto Wei Wei's body.

Among those aristocratic young ladies, there was no lack of girls who admired Murong Chang Feng and also those with good relationships with Helian Jiao Er. Naturally, they looked at Wei Wei unfavorably.

Adding to that her father's assured position in Armament City, and that's why she didn't bother to be polite with Wei Wei. "Hey, I'm speaking to you. Bring that umbrella over here and let us take a look!"

Wei Wei totally seemed as if she didn't hear, and minding her own business, walked ahead.

That aristocratic young lady had never been treated this way by anybody before. She walked in large strides over and directly blocked Wei Wei's path as she coldly said. "I was talking to you, didn't you hear me?"