896-900

"15 minutes is enough!" Helian Wei Wei propped herself up with her left hand as her long legs stepped over the sofa. Keeping her eyes on the laptop, she spoke into the Bluetooth earphone in her left ear. "S, L, you guys are in charge of locating them. Kim, Old A, you guys are in charge of filtering through the people. Traffickers prefer to work in pairs of male and female, pretending to be husband and wife to cover their tracks. Some of them even have special tricks up their sleeves, so you guys have to pay more attention to married couples who dress old-fashionedly yet do not have any packages with them."

"Alright." The expression on their faces was indispensable when they went into working mode.

Helian Wei Wei scrolled through quickly. It was hard for the railway policemen to conduct strict inspections on criminal suspects. If they had successfully slipped through, it would be difficult to catch them after that, since it was so easy to change routes as transportation was so convenient in today's day and age.

Changing transportation?

Helian Wei Wei seemed to catch a key point, and her eyes twinkled. "Monkey, use another computer to check for the people who would change routes at least three times within these two days."

"Got it."

Click, clack, click, clack.

The crisp, clear sounds of the keyboard reverberated in the empty garage.

There were numerous images to sift through within 15 minutes.

Even though they had already excluded certain conditions, looking for someone from such a crowd was similar to looking for a needle in a haystack.

The most important thing was that based on the scratch marks over the footage obtained from the kindergarten's security camera, someone among the suspects was experienced enough to notice the security camera.

Helian Wei Wei furrowed her brow, picking out freeze frames one by one using a laser pointer.

In the end, she found nineteen married couples that fulfilled the conditions.

"Boss, time is almost up!" Monkey was constantly paying attention to the attack shown on the screen, preparing to withdraw immediately as soon as the time ran out.

Helian Wei Wei used the laser pointer to circle out one last frame, and said without hesitation, "Withdraw!"

There was another stream of typing sounds from the keyboard. Monkey and the others quickly erased any trace of themselves away and left behind nothing that could lead to a query.

Nobody knew what had happened on this day.

The train system notified the public that the webpage was under maintenance and the server was temporarily out of service.

When the problem had finally been found, they had already withdrawn completely.

On the contrary, those web users who were looking for tickets frowned, feeling that the train system had been hacked.

Generally, this system had a regular pattern. It would only undergo maintenance after 11 p.m. However, it was not even 8 p.m. yet so it was impossible for the system to undergo maintenance since it was the peak hour for urgent ticket bookings.

Soon, a technical analysis post appeared on Zhihu. It was an anonymous post, but it could prove that the other party was very tech-savvy.

His analysis pointed out that the train's network system had definitely been hacked by an expert organization. According to him, no one was aware of it, and even until now, the executive of the train's network system did not know the motive behind the invasion. He had even tried to trace them down, but the IP address ended up coming from multiple cyber cafes in different places. All of these could only be done by the best among the experts.