611-615

At that moment, he wanted to kill all of them.

To kill everyone who got close to her!

The young noblemen seemed to have felt something odd. A sudden ominous breeze from nowhere whirled up the dust and snow on the ground, spreading on the noblemen's faces, making it difficult to even keep their eyes open.

"What's going on?" The little bully named Li yelled and held up a hand to cover his eyes. When he opened his eyes, Baili Jia Jue who was supposed to be on the ground stood right in front of him. His face was smiling, but his eyes were bloodshot.

Master Li stared at him with a pale face. "D-Don't come near! If you come one more step closer, I-I will..." Master Li surveyed left and right and bent over to pick up a brick.

However, when he least expected it, the boy in front of him grinned, as if he was prey that could never escape that boy's grip no matter how hard he struggled.

Master Li was horrified, but the others could not see the expression in Baili Jia Jue's eyes.

Looking at the person before him walking toward him step by step, he could no longer hesitate. He aimed at the corner of Baili Jia Jue's eye and swung his hand!

Bang!

The brick made a noise.

The wind stopped.

Blood trickled down from Baili Jia Jue's face onto his robe. The scene was immensely appalling. In contrast, his eyes had never shone so brightly before. It was so bright until it could send chills down one's spine.

Master Li was the one who injured him, but he acted as if he was the victim. Fear filled his eyes. "Y-Y-You..." He could have dodged the attack! Why did he take the hit?!

"What's happening!?"

A commotion was aroused by the noise.

Not to mention, the Emperor was brought to the scene by the Eldest Prince.

The Eldest Prince heard a cry so he thought his plan had worked. He immediately pretended to panic and said, "Did something happen to Li Yu? Father, let us go check it out."

The Emperor was not anxious at all.

The one who truly panicked was General Li. Upon hearing that it involved his child, he rushed to the scene.

Baili Jia Jue stood with his back facing the rest of the people. The Eldest Prince saw his posture from afar and shouted, "Third Prince, are you being naughty again? You're still a child. How could you be so cruel! I didn't say anything when you hurt my eunuch, and now, how dare you bully Li Yu!"

General Li heard this and turned furious. "Third Prince, our Li Yu is still immature due to his age, yet he has never done anything wrong. Why are you keeping him there like that? Shouldn't you give me an..."

The word 'explanation' got stuck in General Li's throat as Baili Jia Jue suddenly turned his face over.

It was gruesome. Half of his face was covered with blood, whereas the other half still appeared cool and distant. Every part of his robe was wrinkled, without a smooth spot.

It was clear who was the real bully.

Everyone was shocked, especially the palace maids and eunuchs who trod on his heels. The cuts on the boy's face were too terrible to look at. How hard was he being hit to cause him so much bleeding?

The Third Prince was not an adorable kid. Even when soaked in his own blood, he did not blink, not even once. He just stood there like Lord Yama who was ready to take lives.