331-335

After Helian Jiao Er saw it had been solved, she finally stopped crying.

As expected, after the four families came forward, the Huai's no longer said anything. After all, their son had already married a daughter from the Helian's family.

If they did not take the money, then they must be a fool.

So, they instructed the person who came to fetch the bride to leave the General's residence.

However, Helian Jiao Er was still disconsolate. This was because she had fallen from being a prominent and most talented lady in the Capital to a lady who had been rejected from a marriage, and her father had given so much money to them.

How could she just let it go!

However...

"Mother, you have underestimated the Third Prince. In fact, he was not affected by Yun Biluo at all. Have we assumed wrongly?"

Su Yan Mo patted her hand, "Who said that he was not affected? If you think about it carefully, if someone that had been around you for so many years always disappears and reappears all of a sudden on his own whims and fancies, you must surely be unhappy. You see, this time the Third Prince obviously did not forget Yun Biluo. Since he has not forgotten her, then there is still hope."

Helian Jiao Er bit her lip while listening, and said, "But mother, you have no idea, the Third Prince has always been supporting that little rascal, Helian Wei Wei and also helping her out, I am worried..."

"Jiao Er," Su Yan Mo's tone was faint, "She is the Third Princess Consort, and you have taken too little consideration this time when you challenged the authority of the Third Princess Consort in public. The authority of the Royal Family is powerful, these words should not be casually spoken. People like the Third Prince, of course, will not allow anyone to look down on the princess consort that was chosen by him."

Helian Jiao Er took a deep breath unwillingly, "Then mother, what should I do?"

"You shall not go to the academy these few days, and it is also inappropriate for me to attend the gatherings in the Capital recently. Let's wait until your father removes the name of the little rascal from the family tree, then everything will be fine." Su Yan Mo caressed Helian Jiao Er's long hair with her eyes facing toward Helian Guang Yao.

Some time ago, her business was in a complete mess, and she did not have much money in hand. Additionally, she did not even know what Helian Guang Yao was doing recently.

She always felt that he was hiding something from her.

Perhaps she was too suspicious, as when she went and visited the ladies these past few days, she always felt that they had something to say. The feeling of being criticized made her feel very uncomfortable.

She wanted to talk to Helian Guang Yao, but she could not find time to do so.

See, when they had just finished their discussion, someone whispered something in Helian Guang Yao's ear.

Helian Guang Yao stood up and faced Helian Jiao Er and Su Yan Mo, which he said, "There are still imperial court matters to attend to, I have to go now."

Su Yan Mo quickly sent him out.

The housekeeper tagged along behind Helian Guang Yao, and until he could not see the main entrance of the General's residence anymore, then only he voiced out his worries, "Old Master, Miss Lian Er's injury should not be a big deal. It would be better if you stayed together with them at this time because if the Su family knew about it, I am afraid that the situation will put you at a disadvantage."