271-275

Helian Wei Wei was alarmed. She noticed that it was getting hotter and hotter. Her eyes squinted. She thought of using the little golden lock on her hand on Baili Jia Jue!

But she didn't expect that his words would sound so reasonable. No wonder, he was a rogue. "Helian Wei Wei you can't marry me and keep me celibate."

Helian Wei Wei thought it was probably because of his face, which was extremely beautiful, and his tone of voice, which carried a noble and scholarly air. In the end, it was like she was making a fool of herself.

What the hell.

This made Helian Wei Wei laughed angrily. "You clearly did not say that at the beginning."

As she spoke, she pulled away from his grasp. Her slender, white neck drooped and her spine arched. He could see the light-coloured fine hairs and the soft new hair curling along the hairline. Baili Jia Jue knew exactly how soft they were at his touch. For a moment, he felt everything in front of him was very beautiful.

"Yes, I really did not say that. Because I think whether or not I am a cut-sleeve, we'll only need to do it to know, right?" Baili Jia Jue kept close at her ear and did not release his fingers. Then, if she demanded self-restraint, she would get it.

This made Helian Wei Wei's cheeks blushed and her eyes moist with anger. She especially wanted to crush his hand to ask him how he had learned this skill!

It's hateful to think of that.

She was so young, she absolutely couldn't stand being provoked this way.

In this ambiguous position of sitting in his embrace, people who didn't know would think that she was the one who took the initiative.

This man was like a pure and matchless god, even his eyebrows were lifted in an indifferent manner.

She couldn't believe it. He didn't have any weaknesses at all!

Helian Wei Wei eventually did not continue to resist. She held the small golden lock that was ambushed in the palm of her hand, and smashed it toward the back!

Bang!

That sound was unbelievably loud!

Helian Wei Wei didn't expect that he was so unguarded with her.

She just didn't think that it would really happen in this way.

He surely would let her go to avoid getting hit.

But in fact, instead of dodging, he had blood stains on his fair forehead.

By the time Helian Wei Wei reacted, the dense smell of blood had already permeated the air.

Outside someone was continuously shouting, "Your Highness!" in an absolute panic.
However, the person holding her did not have any change in his mood. Those eyes like a pool of pitch black ink looked deeper than ever. Blood flowed down from his forehead and slid through the corners of his eyes. Instead of making him confused, they let his true face be completely exposed. The elegant and gloomy look at Helian Wei Wei said, "I've said before that I would not force you. But you'd better be prepared. You're the third princess now. There is no objection to have friendships with others. But like Hei Ze, who was always ready to carry you on his shoulders. Well, you'd better remind him not to go out next time and meet at night. Whatever you are talking about, you should cancel this activity for me. Finally, don't stay here to warn him in person."

Helian Wei Wei didn't respond.

Eunuch Sun stood outside and didn't dare to come in. He was extremely anxious since he was clueless about what's currently going on.