631-635

It was already late when Baili Jia Jue returned from the Palace of Heavenly Purity. While dealing with the Emperor was not a difficult task, the boredom from spending the whole afternoon with the Emperor was excruciating.

Especially when every sentence that came out of the Emperor's mouth was implying on his loss of martial Qi.

Sigh, the Emperor only wanted to keep him from becoming the crown prince.

All these years, he had not gotten sick of using the same dirty means.

The young man sneered as he took off his fur cloak with his left hand. However, he started to frown upon realizing that the room was completely silent.

After taking a few steps forward, there was still nobody at all.

Even the heater stove above the sandalwood table was cool.

Suddenly, a familiar sense of dread permeated from his heart to his soles.

The young man felt cold in his body, even his head was growing heavier.

Again?

Disappearing as she pleases?

He took a deep breath and clenched his fingers slowly.

Enough.

That's enough.

She's just a woman.

There are plenty of other women who are more obedient than her in this world.

I won't care about her anymore.

She had always messed me up completely before disappearing as she wished, it's what she does best.

From the beginning until now, she had always been like that.

It's no big deal, I will just find another woman.

While that was what he told himself in his mind, his eyes gave away the obvious fact that he was deeply hurt.

It was impossible to suppress his emotions.

The young man pressed a palm to his forehead as he started chuckling to himself, then in a deep voice, he shouted, "Someone!" The heater stove might already be cool but he could still sense some warmth, she must not have gone far!

The thought was still in the young man's mind, but as he raised his head, he saw a figure walking out from a corner.

She appeared to have just woken up from her sleep, still having a blanket over her shoulders. She stared at him blankly, probably because she thought he was calling for her moments ago.

"Do you want some tea?" Drinking tea was a habit of Baili Jia Jue, especially during the winter. Helian Wei Wei touched the teapot with her hand, "It's already cold, I'll get someone to pour some hot tea."

Before she could take a step to leave, she was swiftly lifted off her feet from behind and set on the nearest chaise longue.

It was immediately followed by a passionate kiss, which gradually intensified like he was sieging a castle.

Regarding kissing skills, Helian Wei Wei could never resist Baili Jia Jue.

His burning torso pressed down against her chest, his looming body was getting hotter by the minute, almost as if he were trying to incinerate her.

His hand slid across her back and rested on the softness of her chest. He was cupping it gently yet seemingly with strength.

Helian Wei Wei's body tensed up instantly, all she wanted to do was to back away.