476-480

Bang!

Young Master Liao raised his leg and kicked the servant again, causing him to fall sprawling on the ground. Then, he growled, "What do you mean I would be the unlucky one? Since when do you decide for me instead? Whatever my order is, you just need to obey! If you can't hide it after hitting them, kill them! They're merely two worthless bumpkins!"

In Young Master Liao's mind, he kept believing that Helian Wei Wei could only become friends with Young Master Chen through some dumb*ss luck.

However, he forgot that Chen Liang called her 'Boss' over and over again.

Meanwhile, Chen Liang had rejected all his prior appointments. He also reserved a luxurious room and ordered a huge variety of dishes at a restaurant.

He dared not sit down for the entire duration, as he was worried about making any mistakes.

Firstly, it was because the Third Prince was still hiding his identity.

Secondly, the Third Prince's presence was extremely overwhelming.

The servant under Chen Liang had never seen his young master like this before, he had always been fearless and indomitable. His gaze wandered around Helian Wei Wei and Baili Jia Jue, too intimidated to utter a single word.

Helian Wei Wei held her chin with one hand and laughed casually, chirping, "Alright, Chen Liang, have a seat now. Stop buzzing around busily like a little bee. You have mentioned coming to the provincial capital with your father when you left the academy, so I came here today to seek your help."

"There's no need to ask! Anything that Boss wish is my command!" Chen Liang answered very energetically. However, he still chose to sit down at the furthest seat from Baili Jia Jue.

Baili Jia Jue twirled the teacup in his palm and glanced at Chen Liang with an ambiguous smile.

This sent chilling shivers down Chen Liang's spine, causing him to immediately sat upright. His posture was straight as a ramrod, even much more so than the time when he was in the academy.

Helian Wei Wei was amused, patting his shoulder, and assured him, "It's fine, just relax. He's currently acting as my private advisor, his surname is Long."

"Private advisor?" Chen Liang uncontrollably shouted very loudly!

Helian Wei Wei casually mumbled a yes with a grin on her face, and continued, "I haven't had the chance to tell anyone that I'm appointed as a county magistrate in one of your counties."

Chen Liang was pleasantly surprised when he met Helian Wei Wei a moment ago, now he was also greatly astonished!

He pondered to himself... If my boss is here, the greedy officers would be gone for good, and their fathers would be utterly useless and powerless.

Most importantly, her military advisor is the Third Prince...

No one would believe me even if I tell them about this!

No, I need to calm down...

Chen Liang picked up his teacup and took a sip of tea. Then, he could not help but ask, "Which county are you going to?"

"Fuping," Helian Wei Wei said shortly.

Chen Liang seemed stunned as he said, "Really?"

"Yes." Helian Wei Wei smiled and asked, "Why? Do you know about Fuping too?"

Chen Liang gulped down his tea and said, "Fuping's issue is something even my dad couldn't handle. There's a lot going on behind the surface, no one dares to meddle in it. Now that you and the Third Prince are here, the situation might finally change!"