Chapter 46-50

"Surprisingly, three new students from the Inferior Compound passed the test this year?! That was truly unexpected."

The teacher tabulating the test data held the file in his hand. His face was filled with stupefaction. "The previous year's reports are still here. In all previous cases, new students from the Inferior Compound who scored enough to pass had chosen ancillary specialties. Unlike how it is this year, where they broke through both martial qi and divination. It really is a miracle!

Some people completely didn't care, "It's nothing but a one time fluke. Look at this. There was also one person whose opponent threw away the match. It didn't even say clearly how."

"Then how should we dole out the award?"

The teachers were sitting on the wooden chairs, one person looking at another, the other looking back again while stroking their white beards.They didn't know how to make their decision.

In the end, they could only fix their gazes at the teacher from the Superior Compound.

After all, if they started handing out awards, then the winners were supposed to directly enter the Superior Compound. However, now.....jumping from the Inferior Compound directly into the Superior Compound was a situation that had never been seen before.

"I propose that we cancel the award this time." The one who opened his mouth was the main teacher responsible for Qi Cultivation courses at the Superior Compound. He pulled a long face and solemnly stated, "We shouldn't allow students who are in fact unqualified, to enter our Superior Compound, just because of one lucky stroke. Principal, you are the principal of the academy. Even the young ones should understand. If we hand out the award like this, it's very possible that it'll lead to dissatisfaction within those from other compounds. Moreover, the students who were selected into the Superior Compound by White Academy in previous years had all been selected very carefully. In the future, they might very well be selected by the War Spirit Forces. We can't just casually arrange for three students to enter like this. It'll destroy our standards."

Tusu Feng calmly listened and raised his hand to hold the teacup. His voice was level as he said, "I thought White Academy's standard was to keep our promises?"

His expression didn't change one bit. The corners of his mouth even contained a gentle hint of a smile, but an oppressive feeling directly hit on one's face, which made all of the teachers feel a tremendously fierce pressure.

The teachers still sitting of course were not willing to see the principal and the teachers at the Superior Compound be in conflict over this kind of matter, and hastily interposed, "The award still must be given. It's just that what Master Li Yan said also wasn't completely without reason. Principal, what do you think of the following? Those three Inferior Compound students up until now still haven't purchased their necessary supplies for entering the academy. How about we directly award each of them one set. This can also be considered as resolving one of their problems."

The proposal was very compromising. The Superior Compound's Master Li Yan naturally agreed. Humph, having him yield to a bunch of merely small characters who didn't have any power or influence. It probably won't be of any benefit to him in the future. Giving them clothes was all a waste.

Tusu Feng didn't say much of anything, and only curved his thin lips. The corners of his mouth carried a bit of devilishness. Sooner or later there'll be one day when these people would regret their decision today. He reckoned that no matter what, they wouldn't be able to imagine that between the three Inferior Compound students who, according to them, depended on luck to win, one was the current administration's young genius High Priest, and another one was the Third Prince that they would give their life to win over, Baili Jia Jue!