846-850

Golden Lotus's heart was full of pride.

However, she never expected the indifference in Phoenix's eyes to be so obvious as if she could read her frenzied thoughts. "It seems that you still haven't slept with him for the 100 years since I left. But what makes me curious is, even after all this time, do you think he even remembers your name?"

Golden Lotus was stunned into silence.

Phoenix's lips slowly curved into a gentle smile.

Golden Lotus bit her thin lips, then shook her head and let out a sigh. "Since you do not want to clear the Sea of Blood, there is still another option. The gift from the Eastern Sea has arrived. If you are willing to marry, you can stabilize the situation."

"I will not get married."

These two words stirred all the Buddhas' anger.

Golden Lotus prepared to speak and inhaled a large mouthful of cold air. "Master, are you going to violate the Buddha's order?"

As Golden Lotus finished her words, the Sanskrit resounded and sent echoes throughout Mountain Tenya. Each word punctuated the question she directed toward Phoenix.

The Buddhas did not bother to stop Golden Lotus, their top priority was to uphold Buddhism.

The Buddhas held their tongue, it was better for them to remain silent sometimes since the Phoenix's Buddha seat was still in place. However, the situation was different now, it would be a sin if the Phoenix violated the command of Buddha. She would be subjected to waves of violent Thunder Tribulation.

The opportunity Golden Lotus had waited for had finally arrived, she seized the chance to suggest that Phoenix should marry.

Since she could not deal with this woman, let Heaven punish her instead!

That was the only fear of the ancient Phoenix!

Golden Lotus had already predicted that Phoenix would not refuse, however to her surprise, she did.

The woman who had never paid her any respect dared not speak again.

Golden Lotus' mouth formed a gradual smile. "Master, you have always been intelligent. Since you have decided to get married, let the people around you begin the arrangements. I will personally help to prepare your marriage gown."

Once these words left her mouth, Golden Lotus prepared to turn around and leave.

However, in the next second, an indolent drawl reached her ears, "What about obeying the Buddha's order?"

Golden Lotus whipped her head around and saw Phoenix raising her eyebrows at her, her expression was full of mockery.

Golden Lotus clenched her fist. "Master, you should know better than anyone about the consequences of violating the Buddha's order. Even if you managed to escape Heavenly Tribulation, your destiny will accompany you throughout your existence, so it is inevitable. You will eventually have to obey Buddha's order and marry the Eastern Sea."

"Oh, you've reminded me of something." Phoenix's lips lifted into a smile yet her face remained indifferent.

Golden Lotus looked at her in puzzlement.

Even the other Buddhas looked curiously at Phoenix.

In a flash, Phoenix held out her scythe and impaled her left shoulder!

Then, she proceeded to dig out every last Dharma Bone in her body through all the blood and gore!

The Buddhas let out a long gasp, their eyes bulged as they witnessed the scene!