1001-1005

Baili Jia Jue's words were undoubtedly explosive news. Whether to the media reporters or Manager Li, it was simply too shocking!

A few of the internal lady staff standing at one side all exchanged silent glances with each other.

Their first response was that their president was really married and it was not a mere act meant to boost the company's publicity!

Everyone had different feelings toward the new information. Some were envious, while others felt jealousy.

After all, they were usually at the front desk, observing each person entering and exiting the building daily.

The president had never been intimate with anyone.

In their eyes, Baili Jia Jue had always been single. Thus, for as long as he was single, any one of them would carry a chance of becoming his Cinderella.

Generally, girls of this age have little experience and still fantasize about meeting their Prince Charming. They did not know that a Cinderella under this vast sky was few and far between.

All of them cracked their heads wondering, what kind of woman would be able to entrap a man the likes of Baili Jia Jue?!

At that point, the media was still trying to obtain more details, such as who the bride was, what her background was like and how they had encountered each other.

However, after proclaiming his marital status, Baili Jia Jue did not have the heart to answer any more questions. He just tossed the questioning reporter a stare so cold it seemed to rattle his bones!

Under the hostile stare, the reporter could feel cold sweat seeping out from his skin. He dared not ask more as he cleared his throat with difficulty and swallowed the words that were already at the tip of his tongue.

The media instantly recognized Baili Jia Jue's limits and no one dared enquire a word further about Helian Wei Wei.

Everyone present was not dumb, particularly Manager Li, who could be considered a genius. From Baili Jia Jue's words, he could already make out the real objective behind their cold, distinguished Mister President accepting the media interview.

It was crystal clear that the president was waiting for everyone's arrival to announce to the world that he was married and that his wife loved him very much.

Manager Li plunged into speechlessness.

The president had completely taken the press conference as a channel to declare his sovereignty.

What happened to the corporate media they had previously agreed on?!

Manager Li was on the verge of tears. However, as he was being pulled away, he got distracted and glimpsed at the announcements issued by the media. Based on just those few pieces of information, the home pages of all major websites were already splashed with headlines containing the three prominent words 'Jue Wei Group'.

As a corporate media manager, he only had one word in his mind... Beautiful!

Under normal circumstances, the press conference would have already ended by now, but since Manager Li already caught onto Mister President's intentions, he did not relax. He enthusiastically began to answer some insignificant questions. Anyway, as long as the senior boss and the junior boss were still on stage, these people would not leave.

When Helian Wei Wei arrived and took in this scene, she was faced with no less than a dozen hefty cameras on her shoulders, and the huge reception hall on the first floor was spilling with a crowd.

At that instant, Baili Jia Jue also caught a glimpse of Helian Wei Wei. His lips swiftly hooked up in a handsome smile, exuding a brilliance akin to the melting first winter snow.