731-735

Everyone in the crowd inhaled sharply, as they could already imagine Zhuge Yun's expression when his hand was stepped on. Thinking of that, they sighed pitifully. Anyone would know that the right hand was very important for an exorcist. If Zhuge Yun's right hand was severed, he would no longer be able to perform any exorcism in his life ever again.

Zhuge Yun was the only pureblood left in the Zhuge Family. The only other person was merely a child that was a few years old. If Zhuge Yun became handicapped now, the Zhuge Family would be finished.

Despite that, no one dared to interfere with this matter.

The Ni Family was the oldest family in the Exorcist City. The young master in the family, Ni Hu, was cruel and never held back whenever he fought. He was used to being arrogant, and whoever that dared to meddle with him was probably one with a death wish.

All of a sudden, something unexpected happened!

A silver blade flew toward the leg that was about to stomp Zhuge Yun's hand and struck the robe, firmly pinning Ni Hu onto where he stood.

Ni Hu's face paled with fear. He glanced around and glowered angrily, yelling, "Whose blade is this? Step forward if you have the guts!"

Zhuge Yun also scanned his surroundings, as blood trickled from his forehead into his eyes. He feared that someone from the Zhuge Family had interfered and would get themselves involved...

"What is it? Does Young Master Ni wish to duel?"

A heavenly voice casually sounded from above Zhuge Yun's head. Curiously, it miraculously calmed his erratically beating heart.

He rubbed his eyes with his hands and looked toward the noisy crowd.

He could tell that the speaker did not belong to the Zhuge Family.

However, Zhuge Yun could not figure out who would meddle with Ni Hu now.

No matter who this person was, he swore not to let them get involved.

Zhuge Yun started feeling dizzy as this thought struck him.

The crowd slowly parted to form a pathway, revealing a couple at the end. Even in a crowded street, these two were easily recognizable.

No wonder the people willingly made way for them.

Their features were sharp and intricate under the light. As the shorter figure strode confidently toward him, spinning the silver blade in her palm, a faint smile lingered on the corner of her lips. He could tell that she was the one who spoke. Trailing behind her was someone's silhouette with ethereal presence, as his indifferent impression and glinting eyes instantly attracted everyone's staring gaze. As their fur capes fluttered in the wind noisily, both of them had already arrived in front of Zhuge Yun.

"Shadow, help Young Master Zhuge up." There was a trace of a smile in Helian Wei Wei's voice, as if Ni Hu did not exist in front of her at all.

Ni Hu was used to always getting his way in the Exorcist City, and it was the first time that anyone dared to challenge him so openly. He glared at Helian Wei Wei with murderous intent, and asked, "Do you know who I am? How dare you prick me with a blade and poke your nose into my business! If you want to interfere, leave me an arm first!"

Instantly, Ni Hu lunged forward in an attempt to grab Helian Wei Wei's shirt.

However, before he could touch her, an indescribably sharp pain erupted from his fingertips, catching him by surprise.