801-805

"How do I know?" The son of King of Hell gazed at her in a hostile manner. "Go away. From now on, you're my bitterest love rival."

Helian Wei Wei chuckled before she pulled the son of King of Hell closer. "You really don't know?"

"I am never a nosy person. Let me go now, and please, watch your behaviour. I am a family man now." The son of King of Hell did not forget to beat the monsters that were charging at him as he spoke to Helian Wei Wei.

A family man my foot! You're just a kid!

Helian Wei Wei narrowed her eyes as she stared at him. Then, she smiled and said, "You look so handsome today."

The son of King of Hell immediately paused his actions before he put on a ruthless expression and said arrogantly, "You aren't good at many things but you are certainly a shrewd woman."

"You look perfect in your outfit, young pretty boy," Helian Wei Wei continued to woo him with her honeyed words.

The son of King of Hell was pleased by her compliments. He held Helian Wei Wei's thigh tight, no longer concerned about the monsters. He decided to leave the monsters to that Great Demon King. Then, he said with a smile on his face, "Since you have such a good taste, I'll tell you everything I know. You might have done a mistake back then when you ungratefully rejected the opportunity offered by Buddhism. Consequently, you triggered the Heavenly Thunder Tribulation. Phoenix is your Dharma. You were born in hell, yet the Light of Buddha shone on you. Naturally, members of Buddhism would want you to join them. As for how you became a Buddha, I genuinely have no idea. However, I reckon that with your personality, it had nothing to do with you being a vegetarian or reciting the scriptures."

"That's quite true. You understand me rather well." Helian Wei Wei patted the boy on his shoulder. "So, how are you going to blitz the Exorcist City? There are too many demons. Regardlessly, we will need aid from your netherworld's troops, right? Otherwise, how can we rescue the love of your life?"

The son of King of Hell narrowed his crimson eyes. "What do you mean? We're rescuing the love of my life? Obviously I'm helping you out here!"

"Your Little Hook will not be birthed once the Path of Reincarnation is altered, right?" Helian Wei Wei flicked at the "王" character on his forehead. "A sly, vicious little fox like you wouldn't be willing to help me if you don't have an agenda."

The son of King of Hell covered his face with his hands and said, "How can you call a child vicious? I'm only a kid, so you shouldn't be a bad influence for me. Anyway, you can forget about netherworld's troops. If they are useful, I would've dragged them with me to pummel those b*stards a long time ago. You should know that anyone who hinders my pursuit of true love are b*stards, right?"

"Yes, I know. Please continue." Helian Wei Wei reckoned that the man who raised a kid like this boy must be a difficult man himself.

The son of King of Hell smiled. "Unfortunately, I can't use them. People of netherworld are most afraid of the Light of Buddha. If they somehow are touched by sanskrits and stab me in the back, I'll lose my love forever. Therefore, I share your stance on this issue. You shooed away the useless exorcists earlier. Only a handful of people dare go against Buddhism nowadays. Of course, your man is an absolute exception. He is a man who can destroy anyone from the three paths. He still got his hands on you anyway even when you were still a Buddha back then. You were an influential figure of Buddhism, yet he dared touch you and even extracted your Dharma Bone."

"Didn't you say that I was reincarnated with Dharma Bones in me?" Helian Wei Wei squinted.

The son of King of Hell furrowed his brows. "I'm not sure about the details. Someone must have found your Dharma Bones and kept it safe. I reckon that it was the work of Bodhisattva. According to the records in the Arbitrary Hell, the Buddhas were furious when you betrayed Buddhism and wanted to punish you with the Heavenly Thunder Tribulation. Nobody was willing to stand up for you. At that time, the Great Demon King had already fallen for a hundred years. He wasn't included in the Six Dao. Bodhisattva heard your sanskrits and transfigured into a human. He relinquished his place as the head of Buddhism and took the punishment on your behalf in the mortal realm in exchange for your incarnation."