711-715

"Summon the imperial physician?" The little one furrowed his eyebrows further and said, "Third Aunt, are you feeling unwell?" If so, he would go and tell his Third Brother immediately.

Helian Wei Wei pinched the little one's face, saying, "I'm not sick but I'm concerned about something else. Look for an imperial physician quickly but remember, don't let anyone else know about this."

"Yes!" the little one answered firmly. Then, he ran out of the royal chamber with a duck wing still in his mouth.

The eunuchs and palace maids who stood outside were perplexed as they witnessed this.

Helian Wei Wei had stopped drinking her tea. Instead, she glanced downward and stroked her belly hesitantly...

Am I pregnant?

The thought of being pregnant had never crossed Helian Wei Wei's mind. Now that she knew about it, she felt extremely ecstatic.

Her heart was absolutely brimming with happiness.

She personally adored children very much.

She even considered adopting a child in the modern era.

However, she did not expect that she would get pregnant in ancient times instead.

She was both mystified and amazed at the thought of a child trailing behind her, calling her mother or mommy.

She could even imagine the Third Prince's face as he cradled the little baby in his arms.

He would definitely put down everything to hug the child.

Helian Wei Wei chuckled and stroked her belly again. It was no longer a figment of her imagination like before. Her alluring eyes sparkled in anticipation, all would be confirmed when the imperial physician arrived.

Little Seven was incredibly reliable, and he brought an imperial physician over only after a short while.

However, the Little Seventh prince had always disliked dilly-dallying and the elderly imperial physician was hard of hearing. So, the little person did not maunder and single-handedly lifted his target, carrying him straight to the royal chamber.

"Your Highness, Seven... Seventh Prince, please put me down quickly. I'm... I'm getting out of breath!"

Little Seven was short. Hence, all the eunuchs and palace maids were very shocked when they saw him carrying a full-grown adult inside.

The old imperial physician almost burst into tears, as he tried to cover his face.

The little person responded in a domineering tone, "Be quiet, other men are not allowed to enter the royal chamber. You will be in trouble if Third Brother hears you."

The old imperial physician remained silent in reply.

Then why did you carry me here?!

Are you trying to kill me?

"Little Seven, put Imperial Physician Liu down." Helian Wei Wei had heard the commotion outside and stepped out to investigate. When she saw little one single-handedly carried an old man, she found it very hilarious.

The little one had always been obedient to Helian Wei Wei, so he placed Imperial Physician Liu on the ground with a solemn face.

The Imperial Physician Liu finally felt relieved and proceeded to greet Helian Wei Wei, "Y-Your humble servant greets the Third Princess Consort."