231-235

Huai An gritted his teeth and did not speak.

Helian Wei Wei laughed coldly, she exerted her strength, "Still not speaking?"

Huai An bore with the pain and denied: "I don't understand what you're talking about. Helian Wei Wei, why do you insist on being this vicious? Always misinterpret others so much!"

Helian Wei Wei narrowed her eyes, still yet to strike.

"Let me do it." Baili Jia Jue who was standing at the side opened his mouth. His thin lips curved, making it look like a smile. "How can you be so rude to a guest?"

Helian Wei Wei halted her movement and raised her slender and elegant eyebrows at Baili Jia Jue.
"This brother is more reasonable." Huai An thought he was now safe and started to stand up.

However, he saw the man with a white cloth covering his eyes unhurriedly removed the white gloves from his hands and proceeded immediately to grab his hands. Creak!

This was like adding hail to snow!

It hurt even more than having one's arm removed!

Huai An appeared dazed due to the pain.

But Baili Jia Jue pressed his acupoints so that he would not faint even when it hurt so badly.
In short, this made a person feel the piercing pain constantly.

He proceeded to hold Huai An's other arm firmly and with lips curved in self-reproach, spoke distressfully, "Oh dear, I seem to have grabbed the wrong arm. This one is good."

Creak!

Then he stopped speaking.

Huai An's body bent down like a bow. His forehead was drenched with cold sweat and he instantly slipped down, "Ah!"

"Was it painful?" Baili Jia Jue lightly chuckled and moved his finger. When his eyes drooped, it almost gave Huai An the illusion of seeing the devil.

Even if his handsome appearance was rendered harmless, Huai An still wanted to flee.
That's right. His first reaction should be running away from here!

His heart was filled with fear.

However, he could not even move an inch.

The deep and low sound at his ear was as if demanding his life. It carried a thick murderous aura, "Then you still dare come to propose?"

Creak!

Again, that sound rang sharp and clear!

The sound was loud and ruthless, making the people standing around them shiver.
Huai An wept soundlessly. Who said this way was not rude?

"Which one touched the betrothal gift?" Baili Jia Jue picked him up from the ground with a single hand and tauntingly looked at Huai An. The cloth covering his eyes gave an impression of a pure and holy saint.

Huai An trembled uncontrollably, he spoke, "Left, the left hand."

"Oh?" Baili Jia Jue lifted his foot and was about to step on his left hand.

Huai An promptly retracted his words and curled up on the ground to beg forgiveness, "No, I've never handed any betrothal gifts! Everything was Madam Su's idea!" He was talking while simultaneously moving backwards. His face was streaked with tears and snots. Where was the distinguished and elegant appearance just then?

Helian Wei Wei wrinkled her elegant eyebrows with a disgusted expression. She reached out and grabbed his collar, "You'd better spill everything, if not..."

"I'll speak, I'll speak!" Huai An was terrified that Baili Jia Jue would lay hands on him again. The tears blurred his eyes, he spoke, "Madam Su found me. At first, I was not willing, but Madam Su said that as long as I take you as a bride, I will get half of Profound Heaven's property. Then...then, I was tempted."