296-300

"Dean of the White Academy, Tu Sufeng." Helian Wei Wei lowered her tone, as if it was settled there and then.

Yuan Ming touched his chin and said, "Woman, you should never say any of this to the others. Be careful that people might regard you as a weirdo and try to eliminate you if they find out about your inner thoughts."

"I know this even without you telling me." Helian Wei Wei flicked the weed in her hand and said, "We can go now, but the timing for us to approach the dean has yet to come. The key is to think about ways that would make him admit it himself."

Yuan Ming raised his eyebrows, "Woman, I noticed that you aren't flustered at all. Will you not be sad if the Third Prince is really like what Murong Changfeng said?"

Helian Wei Wei stopped walking. She stood against the light as her hair swayed in the air. "When I was little, someone told me not to depend on others because I will become vulnerable."

"Oh?" Yuan Ming smiled, "I like someone who can say things like this."

Helian Wei Wei smiled, and criticised him with what he said before, "Forget about it, things won't end well for human-devil relationships. Besides, he is straight, so he will never be interested in you."

Yuan Ming glared at her, "Woman, please don't tell me that you have another lover unknown to the Third Prince. You sound like you are reluctant to let him go."

"Oh no, what should I do, you got it right." Helian Wei Wei joked and walked toward the Inferior Compound. Indeed, she was unaffected, she was always like this, dauntless.

In this world, no one could really feel the exact same pain as the other person.

You are on your own even if you are in so much pain that you wished you were dead.

People might feel pitiful and mourn, but they will never know to what extent had your wound festered.

Perhaps, there might really be that one person in the world, that he would rather take the pain for you when you are having menstrual pain.

But unfortunately, she never met someone as such.

So it did not matter whether she was sad or not.

Only then can she go into battle in the turmoil and chaos of war without any burden...

However, she couldn't be carefree when she was going through menstruation. Helian Wei Wei quickly returned to the Inferior Compound and laid down on her bed, with a layer of thick blanket covered on her.

This was what Qing Zhan saw when she returned. She quickly asked Helian Wei Wei whether anything happened to her.

Helian Wei Wei sat up while hugging her blanket and waved her hand, "Is it time for dinner?"

"Yes." Qing Zhan looked at Helian Wei Wei's pale face and said, "I'll go and get His Highness."

Helian Wei Wei dragged the blanket closer to her casually and said, "What can His Highness do? He is not a doctor. Also, it is not suitable for a doctor to treat me too. The dining canteen must have run out of food by this time. Let's go to the Trading Compound and drink a bowl of hot soup there."

Qing Zhan retracted her leg and looked at Helian Wei Wei's facial expression. She looked absent-minded as she was thinking about Yun Biluo.

She was so deep into her thoughts that Helian Wei Wei called her thrice but she did not hear her.

Helian Wei Wei looked helpless. She held out a hand and waved in front of her eyes.

Qing Zhan went blank, "Princess consort."