Chapter 76-80

During that split second, Wei Wei thought that she was seen through.

However, after thinking about it again. Even if she was seen through, so what.

Her beautiful phoenix shaped eyes looked up, an appearance of a belly full of attitude.

This was the perfect opportunity to leave Third Prince with an impression of a 'malicious spoiled girl', and save herself the trouble of having the consort selection matter fall on her in the future, which wouldn't be good.

Consequently, Wei Wei patted the spirit beast on her shoulder and used a voice that only two people could hear to lightly laugh and say. "Little White did pretty well."

"I haven't actually done anything. I've merely borrowed her older sister's well-timed slap, and have her say what's in her heart out loud, that's all." The white cat disdainfully looked at the two people in front of him tangled in the fighting and stroked its whiskers in disgust.

Because of this, Wei Wei was able to kill two birds with one stone. When Baili Jia Jue heard those words, his eyes actually became more ponderous, so much so that the corners of his mouth perked up into a kind of an evil arc...

This made Eunuch Sun suspect for a time whether his own eyes were deceiving him.

Otherwise, why would his master treat a 'swarthy' girl so favorably?

This was a misperception, it must be a misperception!

And at this moment, the person who in the past appeared innocent and pure, Helian Jiao Er, already had her hair grabbed by Helian Mei. The pain transferred from her scalp was so painful, it almost made Helian Jiao Er unable to control her urge to swear and curse. She was utterly exasperated as she glared at Helian Mei. She knew that saying more wouldn't be any use, so she might as well gather the qi in her body. Once she exerted herself, Helian Mei was pushed over one meter away!

Murong Chang Feng's complexion became ashen. He didn't understand what the heck was going on. How could Helian Mei, who'd always listened to Helian Jiao Er, say these horrible things.

He remembered that when he visited the Defense Division, this pair of sisters clearly weren't this way.

Looking at the way they are now, compared to at that time, they're really as different as heaven and earth.

Could it be that this was their true nature?

Murong Chang Feng's body stiffened. Helian Jiao Er was still a bit better, however, she appeared more fierce than usual. That Helian Mei was just like a mad dog. If she was allowed to continue speaking like this, she might bring to light some other matter, but if he said something to protect them, it'd also be shameless.

Thump!

Helian Mei was fiercely thrown to the ground. One after another, the comments from people all around her entered her ears. She flung her head back and gradually was able to clear her head. Recalling those things that she'd said just earlier, her complexion immediately changed greatly.

Why was this? How did it become this way?

Just now, it was like she was possessed, saying everything she shouldn't have said!

"No!" Helian Mei hugged her head and shrieked. "Who was it? Who entrapped me! I simply didn't want to say these things!"

It's done for. Everything had been ruined!

The look of despair was exposed on Helian Mei's face. Her throat was suffused with a bitter and sour taste. She simply didn't dare to look at the people all around her.