316-320

Yun Biluo contained her emotions and slowly walked toward the center of the hall.

Students from all the four compounds, Superior Compound, Fine Compound, Good Compound, and the Inferior Compound, were assembled at the center of the hall.

This reminded Helian Wei Wei of the Harry Potter movies that she watched during her childhood. Especially today, when they were going to bind a contract with the mythical beasts.

All of the students were wearing a green shirt and white robe as they stood in their respective lines, dividing them according to their respective compounds.

All the teachers stood at the front, explaining to the students about the things they had to take notes of.

Nonetheless, these were the mythical beasts. Once they were enraged, they would be very aggressive and caused harm.

Therefore, taming the beast was one of the most crucial and challenging parts.

First, Helian Wei Wei brought the Little Seventh Prince to where the other students of the Superior Compound were at.

When Yun Biluo arrived, she quickly spotted Helian Wei Wei. With a faint grin, she walked toward Helian Wei Wei. She stared at Helian Wei Wei with her unwavering eyes and whispered in a tone which was barely audible to the both of them, "Rumor has it that His Highness is currently here at the White Academy."

Nonchalantly, Helian Wei Wei stopped in her tracks. She slowly raised her head to look at Yun Biluo and said with an indifferent tone, "And then?"

"That's all I want to tell you," Yun Biluo spoke with excessive politeness, coupled with a courteous smile. This was how she was wiser than Helian Jiao Er. "I am only curious about how much Miss Wei Wei know about His Highness."

Helian Wei Wei stared at Yun Biluo as her gaze deepened.

At that moment, Yun Biluo almost thought that her mind was exposed and that did not feel pleasant. She felt as though she was standing in front of the Retired Emperor. No matter how glamorous she looked, for the Retired Emperor, she was only a servant who would never be allowed near His Highness.

Yun Biluo lowered her gaze and continued, "When His Highness is interested in anyone, even the slightest, he'll treat them as a prey. I reckon that Qing Zhan has already told Miss Wei Wei about His Highness and my past. I don't know if this is the right thing to say. Back then, I made a mistake and His Highness couldn't get over with it. Now, I've finally returned. I have no intention to hurt Miss Wei Wei, but His Highness will need to make his choice."

After she finished her sentence, she made way for Helian Wei Wei.

She appeared to be a very gentle lady, both polite and harmless.

Helian Wei Wei raised her eyebrows and walked past her.

Her abdomen was still in pain and she still had no idea about the content of the trial. Hence, she did not have the leisure for the conversation.

That aside.

Yun Biluo was right.

Indeed, Baili Jia Jue saw her as a prey...

"Woman, Yun Biluo is not as simple as you think." Whitey squinted its eyes. "I always think that she carries an inexplicable aura. You have to be extra alert."

Helian Wei Wei briefly acknowledged before she found herself a seat.

Yun Biluo stared at her from afar as she put on a faint smile. Deep down, she never thought that Helian Wei Wei was intimidating.