Chapter 151-155

This move wasn't something Wei Wei expected. That's why when the handsome face that could dazzle all young girls drew near, her heart seemed to skip a beat.

However, Helian Wei Wei's face didn't reveal anything, and she even didn't shrink back one bit. Her two legs braced slightly and just like that, her clear phoenix shaped eyes looked straight at the other person's eyes. Her smiling expression didn't diminish in the slightest.

On the contrary, the students eating dinner all uniformly turned towards their direction and watched, each with their own expression.

"Master." Shadow, standing by the side, softly reminded, only hoping that His Highness wouldn't flip out on the spot, smashing the cafeteria to pieces.

However, Baili Jia Jue only smiled that smile that wasn't a smile. In accordance with that posture, slowly moved close to Wei Wei's ear, his voice deep, low, and sexy. "If the customer gracing me with her presence is you, I might think it over, only selling my body, but not my arts." *

(*Translator's note: Baili Jia Jue reversed the original saying. There were 'higher class' women within the brothels who sold their arts, such as singing or playing an instrument, but not their bodies.)

Wei Wei's ears heated up, and pushed him away, as she looked at the one resembling an evildoer before her, her long eyebrows rose slightly. "Don't be noisy, in a little while, the skies will darken. It's not good to have people wait."

"There's someone else?" Baili Jia Jue also wasn't in the mood to be other people's entertainment as he leisurely straightened out his collar and looked at Wei Wei in surprise. His long eyebrows were knitted.

Wei Wei 'mm'd once and gave him the run down of the situation. "I'm not clear what level your martial qi is at, however, increasing our own strength is harmless, after all. There happens to be someone who suggested that he can help coach us."

"Oh?" Baili Jia Jue spoke lazily, appeared on the surface to show considerable interest, however, people familiar with him all knew that this face was mainly just for show.

Shadow followed behind the two of them, his mouth gaping open. Within War Dragon Empire, there should be no one who could be His Highness' tutor...

Wei Wei also knew that he wasn't that excited as her thin lips smiled. "Our coach is Huan Ming Xiang."

Baili Jia Jue's fingers paused and he looked up slowly without talking at all.

Yet Shadow completely froze, Elder Huan? !

Then wouldn't His Highness' identity be...

"You guys also know Elder Huan?" Wei Wei's sharp eyes caught Shadow's reaction, her phoenix eyes became thoughtful.

Shadow wasn't able to react for a second, fingers becoming stiff while thinking of an excuse, only afraid that one wrong word would ruin His Highness' plans!

Yet Baili Jia Jue just glanced at him indifferently and was as composed as before in responding. "Fated to have met several times in the past. Elder Huan has been a minister for three generations of emperors. Within Dragon War Empire, there's no one who doesn't know of him."

"I didn't expect that you guys have even met before." Wei Wei laughed for awhile. "That's even better. Let's give him a nice surprise."

On the one hand, Shadow admired His Highness' acting skills, on the other hand, he felt a headache coming on. He felt that this meeting absolutely wouldn't be a nice surprise for Elder Huan, but more like a nice nightmare!

"Mm." Baili Jia Jue's thin lips slowly hooked up, as his arms lowered. "I've come to White Academy for so long, yet haven't encountered him. We should indeed give him a nice surprise."