966-970

"Didn't I tell you last time? He's the son of my old classmate. I'll make sure that I will deal with them properly for you after I'm done with my business," Li Meng comforted her son while driving the car. The classmates' gathering had not started yet. Once it was over, she would make Helian Wei Wei and her little bumpkin disappear from their sight. For her, it was an eyesore for a lowly mechanic like Helian Wei Wei to appear in front of her son every day.

Little Fatty Cheng was still displeased and said, "That woman came to our class today. Everyone says that she looks prettier than you..."

Screech!

The tires rubbed across the ground forcefully, as she forcefully stepped on the brake in fury. The resulting noise was loud and rather ear-piercing.

Li Meng turned her head around to look at Little Fatty Cheng and furiously said, "Prettier than me? How can she even compare with me, with that hideous face of hers?"

Little Fatty Cheng was obviously frightened by his mother's fierce expression. Even so, he was still angry and added, "It's not me, it's all the people in my class!"

Li Meng lowered her eyes and laughed, saying, "The children in your Year One class are too young and don't understand anything at all. Mom will go to the class reunion in a while. Let's not attend class this afternoon. Follow me to the reunion and watch how I embarrass that woman!"

Li Meng could not stand it the most when others said that Helian Wei Wei was better than her, in any aspect.

Let's not talk about how she always bullied me in school.

Look at the state of her now, how dare she compare herself with me?

Little Fatty Cheng had been completely raised by his mother into a vain and narcissistic child. When he heard that his mother was going to teach that person a lesson, he was beside himself with joy. When he returned to class, he would immediately tell his classmates that his mother was actually the most beautiful one!

Li Meng did not continue driving immediately. Instead, she took out her mobile phone and pondered for a moment, before making a call to Du Sisi who was on good terms with her, "Are you ready? I'll pick you up if you are ready. Someone just asked in the group, Helian Wei Wei is near Starbucks."

Du Sisi laughed and said, "I don't need you to pick me up. I still have something business to deal with. Once I'm done, I'll come over. I haven't seen that woman for so many years. We should let her know that she is no longer that arrogant talented law student. She's just a mechanic, doing a lowly and dishonourable job."

"That's right, how can she compare herself with Attorney Sisi?" Li Meng chuckled and her eyes sank as she added, "Sure, I'll wait for your call. It will be a lot less fun if you don't come."

Du Sisi understood her intention well and replied, "I understand, Mrs Cheng. Before I go, you should first show off the jewellery that you have and let her know her place. If she has no shame, we'll just expose her when the entire class is there. It'll be an exciting show."

"That is exactly what I have in mind." Li Meng said a few more words before hanging up. Her mood became better, as she wore an obviously disdainful expression on her face. Helian Wei Wei, heh, so what if you have a beautiful face? Not only that she's just a mechanic, but she's also bringing up a child alone without a husband. That is enough to fully embarrass her in front of everyone!

Du Sisi actually shared the same thoughts as Li Meng, she desperately wanted to go early and put Helian Wei Wei in her lowly place.

However, her uncle wanted to bring her to see someone important today.