591-595

Helian Wei Wei could not help but approach him and give him a kiss.

Baili Jia Jue paused for a moment and let out a wry smile, "You seem as if you really like me."

"I told you that you have grown on me." Helian Wei Wei fondled her stomach and said with a laugh, "Can we talk about this later? I have not eaten anything since yesterday, my stomach is not feeling well right now."

Baili Jia Jue's smile on his lips disappeared, "You have not eaten anything since yesterday?"

"Yeah, I was locked in a cage, remember?" He couldn't have forgotten that in such a short moment, could he?

Baili Jia Jue fluttered his eyes, saying nothing else. He bent over to carry her up and covered her with his fur cloak. He also asked the servants to steam a dozen meat buns for her.

Helian Wei Wei looked at the steamed meat buns as the corners of her mouth jerked. He was treating her like the Sky-swallowing Beast again. With that amount of food, is he feeding a pig?

"You don't like it?" Baili Jia Jue noticed her expression.

Helian Wei Wei shook her head, "Nope, I'm not a picky eater."

"The Sky-swallowing Beast likes meat buns the most." Baili Jia Jue's side profile was elegant, "I can ask them to make something else if you don't like this."

Helian Wei Wei smiled, "I'm eating this today, you can change it tomorrow. The freshly steamed meat buns must be delicious."

As Helian Wei Wei talked, she reached her hand into the steamer and took out a heated bun. She then passed it to Baili Jia Jue, "Here you go."

"Demons don't eat." Baili Jia Jue had his face with an apathetic demeanor.

"Fine." Helian Wei Wei withdrew her hand and took a bite on the bun. To her surprise, Baili Jia Jue who just claimed that he did not need to eat lowered his head and took a bite at the other side of the bun speedily, even faster than her. Helian Wei Wei could feel his tongue touching her lip.

"Tastes good." Baili Jia Jue gave a profound smiled.

Fire Qilin who was watching at the side raised its head quietly to look at the beam. Since when did master obtain the hobby of teasing his own prey?... That's weird!

However, Fire Qilin was unaware of the fact that Baili Jia Jue did something even more shocking, he brought the pouches of condoms back to the Pandemonium last night.

"Mas, Master... What are those in your hands?" Of course, Fire Qilin knew what that thing was, but it looked inharmonious to be held up in his master's hands! Didn't he hate those things?

Baili Jia Jue curved his thin lips and did not answer it. He looked at Green Dragon who was beside him instead, "I heard that human females care about their virginity more than anything."

As intelligent as it was, Green Dragon already understood what its master was thinking about. It nodded and said, "A female in the human world will only devote their virginity during the day they get married. Once a man becomes their husband, they will be loyal and never think about anyone else. Unless the female had a man that she really loved, otherwise, their betrothal and virginity are good enough reasons for them to stay."

"It'll be good enough as long as she's willing to stay." Baili Jia Jue pinched the pouch with his fingers, "Both of you, go to the human world and inquire about how a wedding is held."

"Yes." Green Dragon and Fire Qilin retreated with respect. Their minds seemed not to be as tranquil as they looked.

They had been following their master for at least 100 years.