461-465

"Huh? Huh? Huh?" Da Xiong was unable to react.

Helian Wei Wei had already come to stop before Su Yan Mo, wearing a lazy grin of mischief, "Madam Su, do you like this gift I gave you?"

Su Yan Mo looked up with ferocious eyes filled with hatred. "It was you! All of this was your arrangement!"

Helian Wei Wei did not deny it, but the smile on her lips widened, radiating an unprecedented coolness. "Su Yan Mo, did you think that your wrongdoings could just be dismissed if no one found out? It was only a matter of time before karma hit. You and that b*stard took away the fortune of Helian family, moaned of the grievances you suffered unashamedly, destroyed my mother's reputation and caused me to lose all of my martial Qi. Today, I want you to have a little taste of a mistress taking away your husband and make you suffer the feeling of your husband snatching away your family's fortune!"

Su Yan Mo lifted her hand to grasp onto her front collar as if this was the only way that she would be able to catch her breath.

However, she was finally unable to resist the urge.

Just like that, a mouthful of blood was spat out!

Yet, Helian Wei Wei acted as though she had not even noticed this scene as she stood up straight and brushed off the non-existent dust on her clothes slowly.

Su Yan Mo's deathly pale face arched backward as her fingers stretched forward, struggling momentarily before beating it against her chest while her lips turned black.

Helian Wei Wei knew that this was a symptom of her illness being triggered. Yet, even so, that was none of her business.

An eye for an eye.

Su Yan Mo should have paid for her crimes long ago!

"Guang, Guang..." She seemed intent on calling the name of Helian Guang Yao.

However, how could Helian Guang Yao bear to spare a glance at her when the only thing he wished to do was gently carry Lan Lian in his arms to prevent her from hurting Lan Lian? She was his precious sweetheart.

Su Yan Mo looked at the disgust on his face and the only hope she had left was gone. Her empty eyes looked up at the misty sky.

It was too similar. It was practically the same scenario many years ago.

Once upon a time, it had been her lying in his embrace.

Now, someone else lay there...

At this thought, Su Yan Mo's last breath stopped in her throat, and she could no longer utter a single word. Like someone who was on the brink of drowning, she huddled up in pain and finally stopped breathing.

Seeing the condition of Su Yan Mo, Helian Guang Yao inevitably felt panicked, further increasing his will to escape. He said to Lan Lian chaotically, "She died of her own anger, it had nothing to do with anyone else. Lian Er, come, let us leave!"

"Leave?" Lan Lian did not speak. Instead, Helian Wei Wei erupted into laughter from behind him as she said, "Before you leave, you'd have to at least make sure that the person you want to bring along is willing to leave with you."

What does that mean?!

Suddenly, Helian Guang Yao looked back. After the many blows that struck him today, his eyes had turned bloodshot.

Lan Lian, who had initially been lying obediently in his arms pushed him away coldly before standing up and walking toward Helian Wei Wei.

Watching the scene unfold, Helian Guang Yao's face blanched. He even found it hard to speak, "Lan Lian, you..."