796-800

There was no way for the exorcists to describe their current feelings.

They looked at Helian Wei Wei with their eyes full of shock and admiration.

Old Li was thrilled. It's been a few centuries, no one has ever taken anything out from the royal tomb, not to mention the Sarira of the master.

Phoenix Girl is supposed to be the only person who is capable of doing this.

At least that was what Old Li thought.

But now... Old Li turned to gaze at Helian Wei Wei.

Without any hesitation, she asked the second question succinctly, "Great. Then, is the first Sarira real or fake?"

This time, the face that was facing Helian Wei Wei was Bodhisattva with a gently knitted brows. He sounded different from Gautama Buddha. He replied, "It's fake."

Bodhisattva tells the truth, so she only needs to confirm one of the two remaining Sariras.

Helian Wei Wei squinted before she gestured at the second Sarira. "What about this one?"

"It's real." The Gautama Buddha turned to look at her with an expression peaceful as ever. "Sir, all your three questions have been answered. Please make your choice now."

Helian Wei Wei chuckled and looked into Gautama Buddha's eyes. "I choose the third Sarira."

"Sir, are you sure? I have told you that the second Sarira is the real one." Gautama Buddha chanted Amitabha before he shook his head. "You'll regret it."

"I repeat, I will choose the third one, give me the Sarira," Helian Wei Wei spoke with a soft tone but imposing manner.

"It seems that you are very certain with your choice." Both Gautama Buddha and Bodhisattva smiled at Helian Wei Wei after they saw her resolute gaze.

The two-faced man rose into the air while the soil and dust whirled in the wind. The Light of Buddha, that could touch every being in the world, was emitted from the body of the two-faced man and shone on Helian Wei Wei, one beam after another. Her white shirt and green robes turned into radiant gold under the Light of Buddha. Just like the coronation of the King, sanskrit resonated across the graveyard as they were swamped by warm and serene sunlight.

"I have waited for you for centuries. Finally I meet the destined one. I didn't expect to see an old acquaintance. Haha. Back then, you mingled into the human world with Dharma Bones. Now it's time to return your Buddhist Gospel to you. Amitabha."

As he ended his words, the two-faced man collapsed.

The Sarira that was glowing in the Light of Buddha landed on Helian Wei Wei's hand.

She did not understand many of his words.

What does he mean when he said that I mingled into the human world with Dharma Bones?

Why am I his old acquaintance?

There was only one way to explain his words — she knew this Master in her previous life.

However, none of these was important as she had acquired the Sarira.

Almost without hesitation, Helian Wei Wei swallowed the Sarira in her hand.

At this moment, countless creatures in the rolling river were revived before they rushed out of the river.

The bell of the Hidden Spirit Temple rang for the 999th time.

Under the Light of Buddha, the Golden Lotuses blossomed.

The evil spirits from the netherworld, as though they were restrained, withdrew their claws. However, they could not suppress the crimson malevolence in their eyes.