721-725

However, the action of her hugging herself was very useful for Baili Jia Jue.

As a smile flashed on his regally handsome face, Bali Jia Jue immediately turned around and embraced Helian Wei Wei in his arms. Then, he lowered his head and kissed her lips.

Helian Wei Wei was dumbfounded for a moment, but a smile gradually grew on her face as she gently kissed him back.

His Highness had already learned to restrain himself for her physical condition.

Helian Wei Wei reciprocated the intimacy as she thought about this.

However, Baili Jia Jue suddenly stopped and raised his beautiful eyes, staring at her inquisitively. Then, he asked, "Why are you so obedient?"

"I'm pregnant. Naturally, I have to be more genteel." Helian Wei Wei immediately knew what he meant when she saw his gaze, as she blushed slightly.

Baili Jia Jue inhaled deeply, and looked at Helian Wei Wei's underbelly. His usually graceful tone was tinged with unexpected jealousy as he said, "Tormenting little devil, I'll throw him away once he's born."

1"Don't say that, the baby will overhear." Helian Wei Wei laughed when she saw him frowning slightly, saying, "The baby will be born soon. When he becomes a little bun and chases us around, asking us to hug him, you'll love him very much."

1"Heh. " Baili Jia Jue smiled evilly. It would be best if that did not happen. Otherwise, he would drag him by his legs and threw him away.

It was bad enough that he disturbed them before he was born, yet he still wanted to get between them after he was born?

1Maybe the bigger fetus had realized the disdain from his father.

The bigger fetus protested in his heart. Who wants him to hug us? He's so cold and stern. Mother's still the best, mother loves us the most!

"Right, how could I forget it? Didn't you raise Little Seven before? How did it feel that time?" Helian Wei Wei felt that she should learn from others' experiences as a parent.

Baili Jia Jue merely responded, "He ate a lot."

Helian Wei Wei was speechless...

Ugh, I really asked the wrong person.

It was mainly because His Highness education methods were flawed.

Little Seven was such an adorable child, yet he was brought up incorrectly by Baili Jia Jue.

It would be better if the baby was not influenced by him. What if the baby learned to have a twisted perspective of life?

It seemed that Helian Wei Wei's worries were justified.

When he was displeased with him, His Highness would occasionally spend some free time to educate his son on the basic attributes of being a devil.

Hence, the bigger fetus started to observe humans even when he was in the womb.

Not for other reasons, but only for him to manipulate and disguise as them better after he was born.

Except for his mother, every human was merely a chess piece for him to toy around.

However, these were not important. Most importantly, he needed to learn how to become a good older brother.

Of course, this was not taught by his father.

Based on his understanding, other than his mother, his father had no care for anyone else.