Chapter 116-120

Badum!

The sound of drums died down.

The competitors then each returned to their respective positions.

Just as they brushed past one another...

Helian Jiao Er lowered her voice and spoke by Wei Wei's ear. "If you don't want to lose miserably, I advise you to quickly scram, and after that, hide in a secluded place on a destitute mountain. Know your place and peacefully live out your next life! Otherwise, heh, don't count on yourself able to be able to encounter such good luck several times like you have in the past!"

Facing this kind of provocation, Helian Wei Wei only raised her brows and smiled with an attitude that no one else could fathom. After all, when a dog bit you, you couldn't bite it in return, right?

"Girl, you're being looked down upon by people again." Yuan Ming's lazy voice transmitted from the void.

Wei Wei's lips curved a little as she again glanced over at the gambling joint. "What I wanted was this effect."

"Why? You finally want to show you real strength?" Yuan Ming became excited.

Wei Wei looked at the armament competitors slowly getting pushed upstage not very far away, and didn't speak at all. It's only that the smile by the side of her lips even made the liquid inside Yuan Ming's blood vessels boil immediately afterwards!

"Young Master." While standing behind Jing Wu Shuang in order to serve him, when Uncle Liang saw Wei Wei's appearance onstage. Pure astonishment streaked across his eyes. "That face of hers..."

Jing Wu Shuang faintly 'mm hm'd a sound. His smooth as jade handsome appearance still didn't make any expression, and only sipped a mouthful of tea. His eyes only blandly swept towards the girl standing as firm as a pine tree in the middle of the convention hall with her eyelashes hanging down slightly.

Uncle Liang watched his young master's not cold not hot (apathetic) manner and thought to himself that's just like his young master to keep his composure in this way.

Looking at Helian Wei Wei's current face, he even wondered a little if that goddess-like person that he'd seen previously was a real person or was a mirage.

That.....wasn't that skin just a bit too dark?

It's basically because of the skin color, yet all of the virtues she possessed seemed as if they'd all been concealed, buried within the dust, making her look not pleasing to the eye at all.

"Clang!"

The noise from wooden hammer hitting the gong immediately made Uncle Liang's focus return.

The competition formally began!

Eighteen pieces of armaments, one behind the other, were arranged on top of the wooden table. Their shapes were all different. The texture and quality of the materials used were also different.

Each armament had their own application. Everyone of them came from the hands of armament masters.

Wanting to choose the armament forged by Young Master Wu Shuang from among so many armaments, simply was as a trial within a trial.

People who were familiar with Young Master Wu Shuang could still make some comparisons based on his previous habits, and from that, choose an armament from among them.

However, those people not familiar with Young Master Wu Shuang, what could they do?

There would be absolutely no leads, like fishing up a needle from the ocean.