191-195

Su Yan Mo hadn't anticipated that Retired Emperor had become so furious. She represented the two Su and Helian families. Even if this matter had been exposed, in order to maintain the balance in court, Retired Emperor would keep his temper in check and would control the impact of this matter to a certain degree.

Yet today, Retired Emperor clearly wanted to punish them severely!

This caught Su Yan Mo extremely unprepared. She didn't know what Helian Wei Wei had done after all. Unexpectedly, it made the Retired Emperor, who'd always weighed everything carefully, resolved to become this angry. She could only kneel on the ground and sounded as if she'd been wronged. "Retired Emperor, this female official hasn't been here just now, and also don't understand why Little Lian's kneeling here. As for harming others, this female official understands even less of what I've heard."

"Good, good." Retired Emperor stood up. "Since you don't know anything, then go back and tell Prime Minister Su, in the trip to Hidden Spirit Temple this time, what I'd wanted was to handle everything in a subdued manner, that way I can prepare matters to hand over for him to manage, it would seem...we should give some people suitable responsibilities. In the future, he need not concern himself with matters at the Bright Brilliant Palace. He can concentrate on being prime minister."

These words sounded like there wasn't any deterrence of power.

However Su Yan Mo actually understood that this kind of decision actually weakened the Su family's power!

Her heart rattled!

She looked up and over at her beloved daughter's paled face.

She already refused to accept this outcome. She had to think of a way to defend and save Jiao Er!

It ought to be known that there's no limit to her daughter's future prospects. She absolutely couldn't lose due to this girl's designs.

Thinking to this point, Madam Su heavily kowtowed her head on the floor as she faced Retired Emperor to say. "Retired Emperor, something bad happened, therefore you're angry. It's just that, who saw my daughter incite people? What evidence is there?" After saying this, Madam Su faced Chen Wen Wan and looked at her. "Miss Chen, my Su family have no enmity and no grievance with you and it's also out of the question that we're intimate. You've done wrongs, but why did Retired Emperor say that you've been incited by my daughter?"

Having heard these words, Chen Wen Wan shook from head to foot. How could she not understand that Madam Su was prodding her.

Have her speak after sizing up the situation.

For such a long time, the Chen family was able to reach this level all thanks to the Su family.

Madam Su's intention was very clear. The Su family could elevate the Chen family, they could also cause the Chen family to fall through the mud, even to the point of death and ruin!

Chen Wen Wan burst into loud laughter. Suddenly her pupils submerged. The sound of her voice was filled with pain. "All of these things were caused by me, no one prompted me at all. It's only because a disgraceful girl, without any bit of good looks even fooled around with people all day, hooking up with this one and that one, so much so that she didn't even spare Young Master Hei Ze. Truly disgusting enough to make a person puke. This kind of person, if no one taught her a lesson, my heart could not be free.

It's just that I underestimated a certain person's deviousness. On the surface she seemed to have accepted my good intention and warmed up to me, when in fact, she'd always guarded against me. In the end, I'm the one who's too naive. Whether I'm to be killed or punished, go guys go ahead!"