Chapter 16-20

"My Lord, who was the young female genius that you're talking about?" Not being able to stand having been neglected for so long, Helian Jiao Er delicately opened her mouth, "Maybe my father can help look around."

Murong Chang Feng now recalled that Helian Guan Yao was also present at the Inn, he hastily proceeded to make the introduction, "Master, this is the Military Minister, Grand Advisor Helian."

"Hadn't the High Priest always been directly in charge of the military? Is the replacement able to manage?" Tu Lao was still preoccupied with finding the young girl. He didn't think it through and already blurted out the words.

Helian Guang Yao's smile froze, he spoke a little awkwardly, "I am only assisting. I've met you, Master, once before, and this time, Lord Murong brought me to meet Master with the hope that Master can accept my daughter as a disciple."

At this time, Tu Lao became aware that he misspoke and realized that it's not good to directly turn down Helian Guang Yao's request. He just slapped his own forehead and replied, "Look at this brain of mine that is having more and more difficulty thinking, I'm getting old, getting old. I've seen the person, yet has forgotten in an instant!"

"Then my daughter's matter?" Helian Guang Yao probed.

Tu Lao looked and looked at Helian Jiao Er standing behind him, "Since my disciple is making the recommendation, her talent must be far from ordinary."

Having heard what was said, Helian Jiao Er's face revealed a complacency that could not be concealed.

Tu Lao thought to himself [Here's another one who is overfilled with vanity] and shook his head, continued his reply, "Actually, right now, I only wanted to accept that young girl we just talked about as a disciple. As for other people, let's forget it."

Having never been rejected by anyone before, a malevolent thought quickly flashed in Helian Jiao Er's eyes [Whoever that young girl is, could she compare to myself?]

Even though she thought this in her heart, on the surface, Helian Jiao Er did not show it, she only gracefully smiled, "Jiao Er would really like to meet the sister that Master was talking about."

"Ha ha, I also would like to see that girl again. Too bad I only know she is about 15 to 16 years old and don't know anything else about her. That girl was surprisingly skilled. She seemed to have disappeared from the earth, the clothes she was wearing should've come from a prestigious household. How could she not have been found? Tu Lao chattered endlessly to himself. He could never imagine that it's not because Helian Wei Wei disappeared from the world. Rather, since the beginning, Murong Chang Feng already eliminated Helian Wei Wei from consideration. Therefore, even though Murong Chang Feng ransacked the entire capitol, he still couldn't find the genius at Phoenix Loft that day...

On the second day, the sun was riding high in the sky. The wind was clear and crisp.

Countless numbers of luxurious horse carriages left the city. The scene was extremely grand. Within the capitol, there wasn't anyone who didn't know that today was White Academy's opening day.

All the ladies from influential families dressed similarly elaborately. Only Helian Wei Wei dressed casually. She only carried a small book bag and got ready to hit the road...

After stepping out of the door, Helian Mei wrinkled her brows in dislike, turned her head while shaking Helian Guang Yao's arm and said, "Father, you're not still thinking of putting Second Sister and her in the same horse carriage, are you? Her destitute style, if people saw it, how could I and Second Sister make friends at the academy?"

"That demoness simply can not have a share in this horse carriage!" Helian Guang Yao patted Helian Mei, "When you arrive at the academy, you and your second sister can feel free to pretend like you don't know her."