356-365

"The princess consort does indeed have a good body figure," the old mistress uttered as she scrutinized the woman in front of her. It was rare for someone to fit in the nightgown so well due to its length. Even the most beautiful girls would appear awkward as though they were wearing an adult's clothing they pilfered in this gown. Only Helian Wei Wei could completely accentuate the exquisiteness of such a laidback outfit.

Even the old mistress herself thought that wearing a nightgown like that would push people away.

However, Helian Wei Wei was different. Just as the old mistress had professed, she had a perfect body figure. When donned by her, even pure white clothing would not seem plain, but appear exquisitely curvy. Her temperament was genteel, and she possessed a free and easy attitude.

"Come here," Baili Jia Jue raised his eyes to look at her, his legs slightly hanging on the wooden chair. His body leaned elegantly and indolently on the chair, with a teapot beside his hand. His side face was handsome but cold, exuding a domineering aura that was widely overwhelming.

Isn't the lighting good enough here? Must I go near for him to see? Helian Wei Wei walked over doubtfully. She was already facing him but Baili Jia Jue felt that they were not close enough, hence he tugged her closer by the arm.

The old mistress had a shrewd common sense. She hurriedly closed the door for them and exited with rushed footsteps when she saw this.

Helian Wei Wei was still frowning.

Baili Jia Jue had pressed her against his long legs, his fingers instinctively finding their way into her nightgown...

Helian Wei Wei froze at once. This turn of events was quite unexpected for her.

It seemed like he purposely chose somewhere with only the two of them so that he could bully her to his heart's content.

"You..."

"Hmm?" His handsome face edged closer and closer to her until she could feel his breathing, "Do you want the people outside to hear you?" His hoarse voice echoed in her ears, as he lowered his tone into a quiet moan, "Be a good girl. You know I don't want to resort to other methods."

You don't think this is one of your tricks?

Helian Wei Wei wanted to distance herself from him but just as she flinched, his large palm made its way swiftly, grabbing hold of her arm so that she could not move.

At the end, she could not move even if he did not use his hand.

His Highness must have tinkered with her.

"Hmm... There seems to be something missing," Baili Jia Jue commented when he looked into Helian Wei Wei's indifferent eyes as she laid in his arms.

Then, he lifted the teapot beside him and gently poured the warm water all over Helian Wei Wei's body.

Despite its lukewarm temperature, Helian Wei Wei still shuddered a little. She raised her eyebrows, looking at the man in front of her, and softly bellowed, "Baili Jia Jue!"

He pretended not to hear her. He smiled faintly as he moved in closer to her shimmering eyes, his hands forcing down on her raising leg, "I knew this color suits you perfectly."

Then, he lifted her entire body up in his arms and carried her directly into the inner room. A bronze mirror that was one meter tall stood inside it.

Helian Wei Wei did not dare to look at her reflection in the bronze mirror. The water-drenched white nightgown stuck closely to her skin, sneakily revealing part of the red undergarments underneath. She stood on the rug with her long and slender legs, her fair toes contrasted by the black fur of the rug. She looked unexpectedly alluring.