771-775

Actually, for her opponents, the game had only just begun.

The more her father and younger brother humiliated Zhuge Yun, the more they would humiliate themselves in the end.

This Wei was really out for her skin, not even allowing her and the Ni Family to salvage what was left of their dignity.

What a vicious scheme!

Ni Feng was a smart person, it was not hard for her to understand Helian Wei Wei's words.

Ni Biao had always been conniving. The very moment Helian Wei Wei opened her mouth, he knew that they were caught red-handed this time.

All these years, no one had ever pushed them so hard until they were at their wits' end.

Even his beloved daughter was dragged into this too.

Ni Biao only felt that his face hurting, but he could not refute the judging comments.

"So, it was all for their reputation. This is really..." Some shook their heads in disappointment, saying, "Such a disgrace of the Phoenix Girl, passing off someone else's ideas as her own. No exorcist would even dream of doing such a thing!"

Even if the mutterings had diminished, every word could still be clearly heard.

Zhuge Yun took a deep breath, his bitterness from earlier had now turned into motivation, deep within himself.

He had almost given up defending himself.

He knew that no matter what he said, his words could never overshadow the Ni Family's influence.

Especially when the idea thief was the Elder Young Lady of the Ni Family, who also carried the title of the Phoenix Girl.

He was starting to get disheartened.

However, that person managed to pull off yet another miracle.

Zhuge Yun laid his eyes on Helian Wei Wei with excitement.

He had made up his mind.

The Phoenix Girl was too far beyond his reach.

Maybe he could not even meet the exorcist that he revered the most.

However, Brother Wei was different and he was standing right in front of him.

From now on, he aimed to be just like Brother Wei.

The young man's mind changed quickly, and his eyes were gleaming with admiration.

Helian Wei Wei witnessed all of it, suddenly feeling an immense pressure upon her shoulders.

Actually, if Zhuge Yun had not expressed his wishes, she would have ignored Ni Feng.

Her aim in the royal tomb was simple. She must find the Sharira, and remove the demonic traits from the baby.

However, some people were simply too asinine.

She could tolerate the imitation and fakery, but she was doing it so shamelessly.

Helian Wei Wei laughed mockingly, her cold gaze looking at how the exorcists were criticizing the Ni Family.

As someone who was by the Phoenix Girl before, Old Li could not bear to see this commotion any longer. He hunched his body as he stood up and said, "There has to be some misunderstanding here, Little Brother Wei. I know the Phoenix Girl very well. If she had not sent the message through my dreams back then, the entire village and I would have perished a long time ago. Someone with so kindhearted would never steal credit from someone else's work..."