861-865

The Honored Sir's pupils shrank abruptly when he heard it, as though he was in utter disbelief. Just as he tried to open his mouth and struggle...

His thorax was cleanly penetrated by the oncoming Phoenix Bone Scythe!

Holding the knife in her hand, Helian Wei Wei simply looked at him emotionlessly.

The Honored Sir's face gradually turned pale, but his expressions suddenly became agitated.

The golden lights lingering around his body grew fainter, as though they were being sucked away from him.

Phoenix howled roaringly above the Hall of Great Strength, it was the same sound it made when Sakyamuni's showered his Light of Buddha at Hell in the past.

All the Buddhas stared with their eyes wide open. Some of them attained the ranking of Buddha late, so they never saw Phoenix in action.

They had simply regarded the astounding power of Phoenix as a myth.

However, after seeing her today, they realized that they had underestimated her lethality!

She could manipulate the air currents with her palm, as Buddha spirits circled along the edge of her sharp scythe, creating a thunderous wave of energy that shook the Great Hall.

Amidst the growling winds, the Honored Sir could not defend himself and was flung out a few meters away.

This was the first time that the Honored Sir fell from his noble Golden Lotus Buddha's Throne in such a shameful way, being stabbed by Phoenix.

Blood was dripping furiously from the corner of his mouth. When he coughed, he spat out a mouthful of blood. However, he still glared spitefully at Helian Wei Wei, refusing to resign himself to this miserable fate.

With the scythe in her hand, Helian Wei Wei slowly walked toward him. Her cloak was blazing like fire, as if it could burn everything in this world into ashes. She looked down at the elderly, whose Light of Buddha had started to dim, and smirked as she jeered, "Didn't you used to hate my Evil Face? This is my Evil Face, my bones. The existence of Phoenix is to cleanse Buddhism. Since you found out about my destinies and knew about my Evil Face's purpose, you became afraid. You're scared that I will pull you down from your ranking of Buddhism one day, so you figure out a plan to utilize my destiny and allow Golden Lotus to take away my Dharma fate."

She continued, "You didn't want me to stay in Buddhism, and hoped that I would disappear completely. It doesn't matter even if everything is exposed, because you have your backup plans, no matter what happens. Unfortunately, you only knew about this. You didn't know that my Evil Face can deprive you of your ranking of Buddhism, and also sever your Buddha Soul. Of course, it's natural that you didn't know, since the only one who knows about it in this world is Sakyamuni. When he brought me up to Buddhism, I've promised him that I'll never kill a Buddha, unless Buddhism has strayed from its path. However, now... "

Helian Wei Wei lowered her eyes and coldly glared at the Honored Sir underneath her foot. When she saw that he tried to escape using the Art of Soul Evasion, she gave him another powerful stab!

After his last Light of Buddha was slashed, the Honored Sir helplessly watched his Buddha Soul breaking into fragments with trembling lips.

He never knew that Phoenix's Evil Face was her bones.

They were rebellious bones that were born in Hell and antithetical to Buddhism.

He had planned meticulously and predicted his fates, but he never knew that he would fail.

He was the Honored Sir, the one who kept Sakyamuni away from Buddhism's ranking for hundreds and thousands of years.

He was actually defeated by a lower three path's creature.