Chapter 31-35

Baili Jia Jue met his gaze and slightly narrowed his eyes, his pair of pupils filled with a sense of warning.

Nangong Lie forcibly choked his words back down, his body trembling and covered in goosebumps, as he looked back at him with innocent eyes.

A certain Highness, who had become addicted to acting as a pauper, languidly raised his shapely eyes as his finger brushed over Helian Wei Wei's lips demonically and recklessly said, "If the compensation is satisfactory, I will naturally provide you with other services."

Other services!?

After the surrounding young girls from distinguished families heard these words that alluded to unrestrained behaviors, their entire bodies felt as if they were standing on top of a stove and being roasted by fire, both cheeks red and boiling.

The Teacher was so angry that he couldn't talk properly, huffing as he beat on his own chest, "You, you guys!"

Wei Wei indicated that she was very innocent. She merely wanted the other person to stop acting like an evil ghost, chasing after her to kill, and totally did not have any intention of having him repay her using his body. What was going on with this fluttering atmosphere that blatantly resembled a brothel?

"Separate! Quickly separate!" The Teacher took a ruler and frantically slapped it against the wood table, "What kind of place do you guys think this is? This is a proper place for learning! Not a red light district, yet you publicly defiled the sanctity. You, you, and you, too!" The Teacher's finger was quivering as he pointed at Nangong Lie, Baili Jia Jue, as well as Helian Wei Wei, and roared in anger, "Get out of here! Face the wall and think about your mistakes in silence!"

Right at this time, the sound of a clear and gentle laughter resonated from outside the room. It was Tusu Feng.

"Principal!" The Teacher immediately straightened his back.

Baili Jia Jue's eyes lowered and once again resumed his previous detached and cold expression.

Wei Wei creased her slender eyebrows. Was she mistaken? Why did she feel that the gaze the Principal of the academy gave her was especially meaningful?

"It looks like during the time I wasn't here, you guys have already begun to make some preliminary exchanges." Tusu Feng looked around in all four directions, then fixed his eyes upon those three people, not only without accusation, but rather in a satisfied manner with his lips curved upwards, "Seeing everyone mutually being so happy and loving, this Master feels very gratified."

Having heard these words, the ends of everybody's mouth twitched. Principal, how did they appear in your eyes as being mutually happy and loving, this was clearly mutual resentment to the point of murder!

Tusu Feng laughed as before and discreetly swept his line of vision past Wei Wei.

Interesting, interesting, that ice mountain nephew of his was unexpectedly able to tolerate this little girl and even allowed her to live!

Going by what generally happened previously, this place should've been splattered with over three feet of blood. Afterall, that young one's temper could only be suppressed by the Retired Emperor and everyone else had always been beneath his consideration.

Hmm, not simple. Maybe he should carefully investigate this little girl's background. Who knows, something interesting could happen.

Appearing as if he'd seen an interesting program, the ends of Tusu Feng's lips lightly lifted up. After that, he placed his left hand over his right hand and clapped a couple of times, "Alright, everybody line up now."