976-980

No, it's not too late yet.

Xiao Zifeng stared at the person in front of him.

For five years, he had waited patiently for this person.

In the past five years, he had exhausted all types of methods to find her, even resorting to using his family connections to locate her.

Yet, he still failed.

That year was probably the most listless year that he had ever been through.

He regretted not confessing to this person that he liked her when they were both in school.

Since she first won an argument against him, he had madly fallen in love with this woman.

Even though he did not openly declare his love, those who were close to him knew he only had Helian Wei Wei in his heart.

At first, he thought his feelings for her were simply a teenager crush.

After all, he kept thinking about her because she had better knowledge than him in his field of expertise.

In the beginning, their relationship was not that great, because he could not find a way to approach her.

He was surrounded by too many people, but he could not even give up on this feeling accordingly.

Xiao Zifeng felt that problems usually would arise and relationships would turn ugly once a person became intimate with women of exceptional talents.

He might not have liked her that much, but he always felt a heart-warming sensation whenever he thought of seeing her on that day.

Since he was a child, Xiao Zifeng had always been a very thoughtful person because of his family background. He was mature for his age, and clearly knew what he wanted for his future.

Meeting Helian Wei Wei was probably the only anomaly that he had encountered in his life.

He wanted to control this unforeseen change, hence he planned to get close to Helian Wei Wei.

However, the closer he was to Helian Wei Wei, the more uncontrollable his feeling became.

And at that moment, he knew he was doomed...

Du Sisi saw through Xiao Zifeng's feelings clearly. They came from the same compound, and she too had fallen in love with him, who was a son of the military compound's rear admiral, since a long time ago.

In her mind, she always had this impression that he was very calm in everything that he did. Although both of them stayed in the same compound, his status was much higher than hers.

He was undeniably the youngest leader of this entire military compound, and even the cadets that left this military district would address him as Young Master Xiao.

Nonetheless, there came a day when this man, usually calm and composed, nervously asked her if she had Helian Wei Wei's contact number.

On that particular day, Du Sisi was still feeling pleased with herself that she could invite him to her birthday celebration.

Xiao Zifeng's words felt like a basin of cold water that drowned all of her feelings. From that day onward, Du Sisi, who had disliked Helian Wei Wei from the beginning, despised this woman even more now. At that time, she was best friends with Li Meng. Knowing that her best friend also liked Xiao Zifeng, she 'unintentionally' leaked this information to the latter.

Sure enough, the effect of her action became apparent swiftly. With the help of Li Meng, they succeeded in stopping most female students from talking to Helian Wei Wei.