Friendship Overcomes The Dead

Shana's P.O.V

While Natsu, Wendy and I set forward to find this person called Daphne, who claims she saw a dragon somewhere.  I still had my suppressions up as Natsu and Wendy thinking it could be either one of their dragons. Upon arriving at the scene we weren't excepting to be caught a difficult trap by the imposter. Gray had fooled us and teamed up with Daphne chick in order to capture a dragon slayer for use their magic power to power up her fake dragon robot. 

"Yes yes, after countless hours of blood, sweat and tears, I've produce this wonder of science -- the dragonoid. If you had any kid of manners, you'd at least congratulate me on a job well done." Daphne had a smug look. 

I scuffed. "You honestly insane."   

"You're the one responsible for this? Release Natsu at once or else!" Erza demanded. I didn't even notice she was here.  "Sorry, but fire boy stays right where he is. The dragonoid is using him as a battery, after all, so I have no intention of letting him go." Daphne mutters. 

I growled. How could she just say that so casually. 

"Hmm

"Hmm. You might as well say your goodbyes while you have the chance. Natsu Dragneel won't be around much longer." Daphne smirks. 

"Magic power's life to a wizard we have to stop her before she drains him." Alastor points out.  "You messed with the wrong guild lady." Lucy yelled. "What do we do? If this keeps up Natsu's done for." Happy asked. 

Natsu tried to attack from the inside but only ended up shocking himself. "Yes yes. Good work boy. Use that energy of yours for something worthwhile. Things are going just as planned. My dragonoid will soon be charged and I'll show the world what true power is." Daphne smiled to herself. 

"If you wanna try and stop up, be my guest, then again, considering how pathetically weak you all are, I doubt you survive to see the dragonoirds full glory." Gray rambles. I glared at him. "You think I'm scared to go up against you crazy idiots?" I yelled above Kilala. "You better think again!" I shouted jumping off her and went for a kick at Gray. 

"Shana?" Lucy shouted. I glanced back at them. "You guys handle this freak and I'll deal with Gray. This time he'll really be begging for mercy." I cracked my fingers as I charged at Gray. 

"You really don't know when to give up do you?" He asked avoiding my punch. I glared. Daphne was going on about how this dragon she created is just a prototype which ticked me off. "You'll be eating those words!" I threaten as I used my speed to my advantage. He was shocked when I disappeared in front of him and appeared behind him. I sent him a powerful kick. He yelled in pain. 

Then outta no where Macao, Wakaba and Elfman came rushing in with a magic mobile. "You got some explaining to do!" Macao yelled to Gray.  "And you better hope everyone in the guild likes your answers!" Wakaba also yelled. "If you were a real man, you'd never double cross your friends!" Elfman glared at him.  "All right Shana, knock him out for us, will you?" Macao shouted.