Defeat Your Friends To Save Your Friends

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T

Natsu: Hey guys, ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when your watching you turn the light on in the room and don't sit too close to the T.V

Normal P.O.V

The fighting with each guild members continued with two goals in mind. One to saved the girls who got turned into stone or just to be able to fight Laxus and the Thunder Legion.

"Max versus Warren. The winner is Warren. Lacki defeats four others. Macao versus Wakaba, in progress." Happy read the new status update. "Foolish children! What do they think they're doing?" Makarov was getting anger by the minute. "They really don't have any chance but to fight each other. Those enchantments are hidden all over town. So they're impossible to avoid. It's just what Laxus said-- this is the battle of Fairy Tail." Happy worriedly said.

Natsu clench his fists and gritted his teeth."But why? It doesn't make any sense." Makarov and Happy look at him with sympathy. "I wanna fight too." He argues trying to push through the barrier again.

"Is that all?" Makarov and Happy yelled in disbelief.

" Oh man. you suck. Go away invisible wall."Natsu shouted.

"Why do you want to fight you friends?" Makarov smacked him. " 'cause it's a tournament to see who's the strongest."

"This is not a tournament! It's nothing but a trap. Laxus is playing you like bunch of pawns." Makarov yelled crossing his arms. "IF we can't beat the Thunder Legion in time, the girls are going to be smashed to pieces. I know everyone's trying to keep that from happening but they're going about it the wrong way. If we keep fighting amongst ourselves then the girls are as good as finished. We can't let Laxus win." Makarov explains looking back at the statues. Kilala's tail goes down seeing her owner in such a state.

"C'mon, Gramps, you don't seriously think he'd hurt 'em, do you? I know he can be a real pain sometimes, but he's still one of us. This is obviously a bluff." Natsu questioned the master. Makarov was thinking it over.

"You maybe right but, I have no doubt in my mind he'll definitely try to harm Shana." Makarov worriedly said staring at Shana. Natsu gasped blinking his eyes as he stared at her too. 'He's right. Laxus did seriously tried to kill her at one point.'

Natsu started punching the wall again. "There's a fighting festival going on out there. Why do I gotta be stuck in this dump?"

"Beats me. I can go through just fine." Happy said flying to the other side. "Dose this mean I'm over 80 and no one ever told me? 'Cause I'd know if i was a stone statue, right?" Natsu panicked placing his hands on his head in a dramatic way.