Voice of Darkness

AN: long over due and a sucky short chapter next one will be longer 

"Hey, guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure that when you're watching, you turn on the light in the room. And don't sit too close to the TV."

Normal P.O.V

Erza was telling the other about her past and what she knows about the tower. She was just about to tell them how Jellal changed. "So, we took a stand for our freedom. We hoped to save our dear friend, Jellal. "

She continued to tell her story as she sheds another tear. " I have no choice. I have do it." 

--

To Shana 

Shana was watching the magic council with Jellal arguing over activating the Etherion. 

"We just need one more.And that's all that will take and then it's game over." Jellal smirked knowing his plan is going underway.  

'I have to warn the others.... but, how....'

-- to the others

"I don't know maybe it's just me, but for some reason the name Zeref sounds familiar." Gray points out after Erza finishes her story. 

"I'm sure. He was a legendary black wizard." Erza replies whipping her tear away. 

"Wait a minute. I remember someone saying the monster that came out of Lullaby flute was one of Zerefs demons." Lucy also pointed out the name.  

"I never mention this but, I suspect Deliora was a demon from the book of Zeref as well." Alastor explained to them causing Gray to gasped. 

"If this wizard is as evil as you say, then why would Jellal want to resurrect him?" Juvia questioned her that it made no sense. 

Erza turned to them. "I don't understand his motives either. And to be clear Shana has nothing to do with being in the tower." Erza assured Gray. None of them understood why Jellal also took Shana with them. "However, my old friend Sho said something to me about Zeref getting them to the heaven and when that happens the world would be reborn and they'll be countless rulers." Erza said giving them a clue Sho said. 

"Okay, there's one thing that confuses me about these people who claim to be your old friends. Why're they accusing you of betraying them? Don't they realize Jellal's the bad guy here?" Lucy asked her seeing that part was left unexplained. 

"It's not their fault. I'm sure he fed them all sorts of lies about me once I left. That doesn't change the fact that I abandoned them so long ago. In the end I guess you could say I did betray them." Erza blamed her self. 

"Because he threaten to kill them, if you didn't. You could've saved them." Lucy argued with her that it wasn't her fault. 

"None of that matters anymore. If I can defeat Jellal it'l be all over. Leave it to me, okay." Erza begged them that she can handle this herself.