Gloria

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FTBg8Nb1pe8Vm6lF-PkanhZP09TbD9mF/view

Normal P.O.V

"In this world, there's always someone above you," Jura stated

"Yeah, you're right about that." Laxus manages to say causing Jura to gasp. "But what you seem to have forgotten... is to pay close attention to who's right at your feet!" Laxus gave Jura a lighting uppercut.

The crowd erupted into cheers. "Aw, yeah! That's the way!" Everygreen cheered. Freed laughed creepily.

"Nice hit!" Bixlow yelled.

Jura chuckles regaining back his balance and summoning a rock toward Laxus, who avoided the attack.

"Lighting Dragon Heavenward Halberd!"

Jura blocks it with his rock wall.  "Take this!"

Laxus doggeses the rock pillars Jura made. In doing so Jura was going to smack Laxus right back down to the ground again but Laxus moved around and aimed a punch. Both wizards were locked in combat.

The crowd was in shock to see that Laxus was able to keep up with a Wizard Saint.

"That's Laxus?" Makarov asked shocked himself. He didn't know just how much Laxus powered up.

"He's certainly become powerful. But then again, he is your grandson." Master Mavis was impressed herself.  "All your children will keep growing. And soon, a new era will begin for Fairy Tail."

Laxus scuffs sending a lighting attack to the Wizard Saint.

"Excellent! I'm absolutely thrilled!" Jura said amused at the outcome of the match. Laxus started breathing heavily.

"I haven't felt this alive in years! Color me impressed."

"The rumors are true, you are a monster. Go figure." The Dragon Slayer teased as he took a moment to control his breathing. "All right, Natsu, what would you say at a time like this?" He mutters to himself. 

He chuckles holding his fist up with lightning surrounding it. "Now I've got a fire in my belly."

"Splendid! Let's try a round no-holds-barred and see who's left standing!" Jura declared with a smirk.

-------

Natsu throws a fire punch at the soldiers blasting them away. "How many of these guys are there?" Lucy questioned keeping her guard up.

"Enough to wear us down if this keeps up." Wendy pointed out.

"The exit can't be far. We've gotta bust through, and fast!" Natsu told them this was taking too much time. They needed to hurry. 

"Why don't we summon more spirits? Like the fluffy goat girl?" Happy suggested.

"You kiddin' me? I can handle this many myself! Watch me go to work!" Natsu argued feeling offended. He took no time and knocked some more soldiers out of the way.