Welcome Back, Frosch

Normal P.O.V

"Oh! That vest looks like it was made just for you. The color and fit are perfect!" The shop owner said complimenting the Exceed from Sabertooth. 

"Eh. No offense pops, but it seems like last year's style to me." Lector said not liking the vest he was trying on. 

"Yeah, me too." Frosch agreed. 

"Okay. Well, this one is all the rage today." The shop owner showed Lector a new one. 

"Ah, yeah! Diggin' the fringe!" Lector smiles at the vest. 

While Lector was busy, something caught Frosch's eye. 

"Do you have it in any other colors?" Lector asked. 

"Of course! We have a wide variety  of colors!" The owner said. 

"Awesome. Looks like it's well-made. The lining is nice and soft too!" Lects nod examining the vest closer. 

"So do w have a sale?" The owner asked. 

"Hm. It's super nice and all, but I'm not sure if it's totally my style." Lector said thinking it over. 

"I think it's quite handsome on you, sir." The owner complimented the Exceed. 

"Well, what do you think about it, Fro?" Lector turns for Frosch's option but he notices the green Exceed wasn't there. He began to panic. "Uh. That's weird. He was right here a second ago."

"Where are you? Hey, Fro!" Lector shouts frantically for his friend. 

"Frosch!" 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FTBg8Nb1pe8Vm6lF-PkanhZP09TbD9mF/view

Back in the Sabertooth guild, every member gathered around to hear what their new master, Sting had to say. 

"Our guild aims to stun the heavens. Rouse the land beneath us. Silence the raging seas. That is the Sabertooth way." Sting said everyone had their attention on him. "Hear me? Take it off!" He ordered. 

"Yes. If that is what you wish, sir." Yukinos nods taking heed of his order as she unhooked her cloak. 

Sting growls amusingly as everyone else started to undress. "Everybody in the water, 'cause we got ourselves a pool!" The White Dragon Slayer shouts as everyone jumps in the big poll they had in their guild. 

Everyone cheered. 

"This was a wonderful idea, Sting." Yukino smiled.

"I don't think I've ever seen him this happy." Rouge chuckles. 

"This is just what we needed." Aria giggled getting excited herself. 

"Jump in! The water feels amazing! Seriously, no one's gonna believe that we actually have a pool in our Guild Hall!" Sting cheers splashing water toward Yukino. 

"Stop it! You're getting my hair wet!" Yukino says embarrassingly. 

Aria smiles devilishly toward Rouge. "What's that look for?" Rouge asked nervously. 

"In ya go!" Aira giggles shoving the Shadow Dragon Slayer into the pool. 

-------

Over at Fairy Tail Master Makarov lets out a sneeze. 

"You're not catching a cold are you, Master?" Mirajane asked checking up on him. 

"I'm fine. Just a little sneeze." Makarov assured her.