Moon Drip

A/N: 

hey guys sorry I haven't been updating this story I tend to procrastinate a lot but I'm determined to finish this story since fairy tail is almost ending!!

Also shout out to the people who have voted/commented for this story. I really appreciate it. Also I've been making some of my own openings for this story but YouTube keeps blocking them which is so frustrating cause I worked so hard on them even tho the editing is nothing crazy but still I wanted to share them you guys. I'll try my next to have them up for you to see. And Sorry for any grammar mistakes I am Human so I can make mistakes now and then anyways(even tho English is my first language I'm still learning)  let's get on with the show.....

Natsu: Hey guys ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when you're watching you turn on the lights on the room, and don't sit to close to the T.V.

Opening: ( I can't seem to upload this on YouTube so if you don't mind checking it out :D)   

https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

After we fell, thanks to Natsu, we found out someone was keeping a demon name Deliora an ice block, down here

After we fell, thanks to Natsu, we found out someone was keeping a demon name Deliora an ice block, down here. Somehow it's connected to Gray's past.

"Deliora." Gray growled at the name. 

"Are you sure this is the demon you're master sealed away." Natsu wanted to make sure if this was the demon. 

"There's no doubt about it." Gray had anger in his voice, his eyes never left it.

"I wonder why it was transported all the way here." Happy wondered.

"You don't you think, this demon has something to do with the islands curse do you?"I asked the others. I mean it's the weirdest thing we've seen so far.

"I wouldn't be surprised it did. It may be closed in ice, but that 'thing' is still alive." Gray mentions not being surprised by it.

"Sweet! Give me at it. I an't afraid of no stupid demon." Natsu rambled on as he was swinging his arm around.

"You know brute force isn't always the way to solve a problem Natsu." Lucy scolds him.

"A little fire will outta do the trick." Natsu smirked. Feeling amused.

All of the sudden, Gray comes in and punches Natsu, making him land on the ground. Making all of us be in shocked.