For Pride's Sake, the River of Stars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVMUbTT-acI&t=3s

Normal P.O.V

Gajieel's and Pantherlily's fight was still going underway. Neither of them backing down. "Take this." Pantherlily yelled as he sliced his sword. Again, Kilala pushed both Gajieel and Happy aside. 

"This guy's diffidently got us on the ropes. I hope you have a plan to turn things around?" Happy cried being dangled by Kilala's mouth. "Yeah, I'm just having a little bit of fun with him first. Gajieel smirks. 

Pantherlily jumped in the air above them. "You'd be wise to take this seriously." He warned them. Gajieel grunts throwing Happy aside as he blocks the sword with his Iron Club. Luckily Kilala caught Happy. "Take your eyes off me for a second, and it could be your last mistake." Pantherlily told him. "Don't get me wrong. I'm taking this seriously, just enjoy fighting a real opponent for once." Gajieel said. 

"Did you really have to throw me like that? I'm not some rag doll you can just toss around you know." Happy yelled at him. "I just saved your lousy hide and you're gonna complain? Don't test me, cat. I may have to take you out before the big guy here. So watch your mouth!" Gajieel glared at the blue exceed. "Man I swear, I have the scariest friends sometimes." Happy sweat drops. 

"What do you say we cut all the comedy? It's time to get down to the action." Gajieel said. Pantherlily chuckles. "Give me everything you've got, filthy Earth Lander." 

'After seeing what we've run into, I'm worried about everybody else.' Happy thought worriedly. 

Shana's P.O.V

Gray and I were still chasing after Ugly Mug here, who was getting away from us. I took my wings out and grabbed on to Gray as we chased after him. We chased back to where we caught up with Lucy and Natsu. 

"No you don't!" I yelled. 

"It's Shana and Gray!" Lucy shouted from the ground

"Listen up, you guys. There's no need for you to worry about big chin here. This one's all ours. Everything else is up to you." Gray assured them that we have things handle with Ugly Mug. 

"You two are like a persistent rash. You just keep on coming back, don't you?" He spat as he was gliding on the ground with his stomach. "Come on and say that to our faces, man." Gray shouted at him. "I need to deal with you two quickly... with my Rosa Espada." He took out his wired sword from before. "Oh, yeah? Just try us." I threaten him.

He touched the ground with his sword making it all lumpy like before. "What the hell?" I asked getting caught off guard. "Fly higher Shana." Gray suggested. "Hey, if you don't like the pace I'm going at you can find your own ride Ice Boy." I shouted. "Don't call me Ice Boy!" He yelled back at me annoyed.