Natsu & Shana Vs. The Trio Dragons

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AqKxjVLiZiKhkNcOhp2KF7XvonmOkoTF/view?usp=drivesdk

Shana's P.O.V

"Oopsie daisy!"  Natsu sings shoving Gajeel into a random cart during their heat of argument. He pulled a lever that made the cart move.

"Hey! What the crap?" Gajeel shouts but makes a barfing face having his motion-sickness take over him as the cart takes him away.

Natsu just snickers evilly. "What the fuck are you thinking Natsu!" I yelled at him. It had us all surprised.

"Hey. What did you do that for?" Sting questioned the idiot.

"Betrayal?" Rouge asked.

"What? Did you think I forgot about that little insult from before? Ha!" Natsu shouts as he holds his hand out with the words 'COME ON' coated in fire. "I can handle the two of you myself. Come on! Give me all you got!" He smirks. " Shana, you get the girl."

I gasped. He's joking right? No he's not. I know that look in his eyes. He's dead serious about this.

Chapati: Insanity! Natsu Dragneel has declared his own one on two against the Trippel Dragons! Leave Shana to have her own one on one with Aria! We could be witnessing history.

Natsu chuckles. "Are you gettin' fired up?"

"Show 'em who's boss, you two!" Happy cheered crazy up on the stands

"Gajeel's gonna come back to the fight, isn't he?" Lily asked about the Iron Dragon Slayer.

"C'mon, Rouge, Aria." Frosh says with a bit of worry in his voice.

"You got this Sting! Show those clowns they're messin' with the wrong guy!" Lector says.

The crowd was now more fired up than ever. A mysterious figure that's wearing a black cape within the stands sheds a tear.

I gasped looking above me. There's that strange feeling again. It's been bugging me. It's not Naraku this is different.

"You think you can take us alone? That's a big mistake!" Sting questioned disbelief by Natsu's declaration. He snapped me back to the fight. I can't worry about 'that' at the moment.

"I have no interest in fighting you. My only target is Gajeel." Rouge said.

"You beat us, and you can take on whoever you want." Natsu says smirking.

Sting, Rouge and Aria gasped but then they composed their selves as they powered up. "Did you forget we have control over Dragon Force? There's nothing in the world stronger than a Dragon, and we have their power!" Sting yells almost in a threatening manner, charging first towards Natsu.

I jumped out the way as Aria came at me. I kicked her away.

"I don't think that you're all the way there yet, pal." Natsu smirks blocking Sting's attack, making him growl.