Natsu Devours a Village

"In a land far, far away lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, for most, magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life. For some, however, magic is an art, and they have devoted their lives to its practice.   

These are the mages. Banded together into magical guilds they apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore. 

   But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born... a guide that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Fairy Tail."

Opening:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fWHMu0yNvzW8yXIqun0ZQvyRz8VIcnKS

Shana's P.O.V

So we were all heading back home, after the whole battle with lullaby, when I kinda got us lost.

"Aw jee, come on Shana. Don't tell me you got us lost. We've been walking for ever and we still haven't found Magnolia yet. Who ever thought we should follow you in the first place." Lucy shouted at me. I growled as anime vins popped out.

"Shut up!Shut up! Shut up! Damn it your annoying the crap out of me

"Shut up!Shut up! Shut up! Damn it your annoying the crap out of me. I can't considerate when you keep jabbering at me. If you haven't notice It's going to be a full moon out tonight which I lose my powers and my abilities to smell. i don't see you helping us one bit." I yelled back at her annoyed with her already. I hate it when it's a full moon. 

 "Clam down Shana." Alastor warned me. I huffed crossing my arms pissed off at her. Damn, she just talks and whines too much. All she did was huff annoyed with me.

"A full moon?" She tills her heard. I sight. 

"Whenever it's a full moon Shana loses all her magic and demonic abilities leaving her venerable. I would appreciate if you don't tell anyone about this. No one knows besides the everyone in the guild.  

"Oh, yeah I I'll keep it a secret." Lucy said. I turned around huffing.