Moulin Rouge

Shana's P.O.V

"Ooh!!" Natsu and Happy mutter in amazement at the new additional item to the guild hall.  

"Cool!" Lucy said in awe too. 

"It looks so pretty." Happy complimented it. 

"Yeah they look nice, but where'd they come from?" Natsu asked about the pool table. 

"It was a gift from one heck of a satisfied customer," I replied having my hands on my hip.  

"We took a little job from this old guy who's obsessed with pool. When we stopped at his place to get paid, he showed us the basics and we all played a few rounds. And as it just so happens, I'm a natural." Gray explained bragging a bit about his experience. 

"I guess you can take all kinds of payment when your landlady isn't stalking you." Lucy teases. 

"Well, he still paid us, this was just more of a bonus," I told Lucy we still got our reward money. 

"We had such a good time playing at his place he gave us these so the whole guild could play!" Gray said. 

"Seriously, what a nice guy." Natsu smiled. 

"Aye!" Happy nods. 

I groaned annoyed when Gray flung his clothes at me. Kilala jumps away from me.  "Right then, check this out!" He aims the stick toward the white ball. 

"Uh, do you have to play naked?" Alastor asked dumbfounded. 

"If you wanna be a pro!" Gray simply said. 

"Just stop throwing your clothes at me!" I yelled annoyingly. 

"You strip in public professionally, now, do ya?" Natsu eyed the naked ice mage. 

He groans. "Shut up so I can focus!" 

"I'll let you in a secret. If you want to rock it at the pool, you have to become one with your magic first." Gray said smirking.  

"Huh, he does look pretty cool right now." Lucy smiled holding Kilala in her arms. 

"Kay. Just watch and learn." Gray smirked. 

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FTBg8Nb1pe8Vm6lF-PkanhZP09TbD9mF/view

When Gray hit the cue ball, it spread the colored ones across the table. Natsu and Happy both were amazed. 

 "You know what my favorite sound is? The clack of a ball in the pocket." Gray said moving in a different direction of the pool table to get another shot. 

"If it's your favorite sound then it must be mine as well, darling!" Juvia started going crazy.

 I sigh.  "You know what my favorite sound is? It's the sound of my fist hitting your face!"

"Calm down and just ignore her, Shana," Alastor said. Like that's easy to do. 

"It really  is like magic, huh?" Happy said. 

Hitting the cue ball, the red and yellow ones made it into a hole. The other guild members gathered around to see how interesting the game was.

"Just wait till you see this," Gray smirked positioning the stick.

"That's amazing Gray, you're so talented," Wendy commented. 

"For once he has me impressed," Carla said teasing the ice mage. I can see where she was going with that.