Eternal Magic

A/N: So this is gonna be a short chapter seeing we all seen Gray's story like 100 times most of it was flash backs so yeah... on with the show.

Natsu: Hey, guys

Natsu: Hey, guys. Ready for some more Fairy Tail? Just make sure when you're watching you turn the lights on in the room. And don't sit too close in the T.V

Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/118K3U2XggJNUQZ8odRK9lOqJXCMSEG01/view?usp=sharing

Normal P.O.V 

-To Gray and the others-

Gray was just telling the others about Lyon's plan and how his master is still alive. 

"The truth is Ur is still alive." Gray said. 

"What do you mean?" Erza questioned him there was still so manny questions to be asked. 

Gray never took his eyes off the ground. "It''s been 10 years." He began to tell the story of how he meet Ur and Lyon. 

"Deliora attacked my hometown. I've never seen such destruction. The whole place was wiped out in less than a day. " "Ur and Lyon found me. They pulled me from the rubble. That vow is how it all began. "

"Uh?" Lucy tilted her head to the side

"Uh?" Lucy tilted her head to the side. "Hey, guys is it just me or dose that temple look a little crooked to you?" She asked as they were not far from it. 

"What happen to it?" Happy questioned. 

"I'm guessing Natsu and Shana." Gray said not being faced by it. 

"Me too." Erza agreed. 

"I don't know how he managed to pull it off, but he's the only one who'd do something that crazy." Gray added in. "It's a pretty great idea if he did it on purpose. I'm not surprised Shana went along with it. She'd love anything she can land a  smash with. Since the temple is tilted like that, the moonlight won't hit Deliora." 

"You mean his habit of destroying stuff actually came useful for once?" Lucy said sarcastically as she put her head back straight. 

"My heads stuck. Looking side ways at that crooked temple hurt my neck. " Happy whined as he couldn't.  He cracked it to the other side causing Lucy to freak out.