Small Fist

Shana's P.O.V

Wendy was in the mid of her battle with Shelia from Lamia Scale. We were all shocked to know that the small child is able to use God-Slayers magic. During their battle Wendy had surprised everyone by using a Secret Arts technique. Just when they were about to make Wendy the winner Shelia had stood back on her feet, having her wounds all healed up. 

(redid the Opening: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AqKxjVLiZiKhkNcOhp2KF7XvonmOkoTF/view

Wendy was breathing heavily as she used too much of her magic. And unlike Shelia she can't heal herself.  " Whoa, you're not gonna give up are you?" Shelia worriedly asked seeing she could barely stand up. 

" C'mon Wendy!" Natsu encouraged her not to give up fast. 
" She can barely stand." Lucy says worriedly. 
" Poor girl." Erza mutters. 
" This is one intense battle." Gray said.
" Aw, that stupid pumpkin guy should've just called it for Wendy before Shelia even got up!" I growled. Still thinking it was unfair. 

" Hey, listen

" Hey, listen. I don't hate fighting, but I don't love it either. It's just gonna get worst for you if ya keep dragging this out 'cause it's obvious I'm gonna win." Shelia warned the dragon slayer.  " You should probably give up. 'kay." 

Wendy shook her head. " No I can't!" She yelled. 

Shelia gasped as our team does too.  " The fact I'm standing right here in front of you mean I'm not gonna back down now. I'm willing to give everything I've got for my guild. I don't need your pity.  I'm not giving up, so please, come and get me! Beat me until I fall to the ground! Can you do that?" Wendy declared she's going to keep on fighting. 

Shelia chuckles.  " Well, if that's what you really want." 

" It is!" Wendy assured her getting into her stance. 

" Okay! Then I guess it's time for my big attack!" Shelia giggles spreading her arms out. " It'll all be over once I hit you with this one." 

Wendy prepared herself. " God-Slayer Secret Art! " 

" Don't do it Shelia!" Lyon shouted. 
" Have you gone mad?" Jura also yelled. 

"She came at me full force so I gotta do the same! Cause that's love!" Shelia smiles as black feathers appeared around her. 

" Whoa! What kind of technique is that?" I questioned feeling the huge amount of magic energy it's given off.  

" Gathering.... Clouds of Heaven! " Shelia sent a spiral black wind to Wendy. 

Wendy somehow managed to avoid the attack by changing the direction. Everyone was in shock. " She made it miss." Gray said. 
" She did that by increasing her enemy's energy!" I was impressed Wendy was able to do that.