Fairies in the Wind

"In a land far, far away, lies the Kingdom of Fiore, a small peaceful nation of 17 million, and a place filled with magic! Found in every home, bought and sold in every marketplace, for most,magic is merely a tool, a mundane part of everyday life.

For some, however, magic is an art, and they have devoted their lives to its practice. These are the mages. Banded together into magical guilds they apply their skills in search of fame and fortune. Many such guilds dot the landscape of Fiore.

But there is a certain guild in a certain town that soars high above the rest, one from which countless legends have been born... a guide that will no doubt continue to create legends well into the future. Its name... is Fairy Tail."

Opening:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fWHMu0yNvzW8yXIqun0ZQvyRz8VIcnKS

Normal P.O.V

Here in the town of Clover, you'll find the building where the guild Master's conference are held.

"I'm jealous, Makky. Your wizards are all full of life. And they're such cutie pies." The master of Blue Pegasus says blushing. And just in case you were wondering, he's a man. "I heard you've got a girl that gave some big shot quite the spanking." Master Bob said.

"Oh, you must be talking about Lucy. Yeah, she's our newest recruit, and she's got a body that won't quit." Makarov said in a bragging manner.
Master Bob covered his face. "Oh, so naughty!"

"I wouldn't be joking around if I were you, Makarov." Goldmine the master of Quatro Cerberus guild interrupted their conversation. "Your wizards may be spirited, but you gotta admit they go overboard sometimes. Especially that half-demon member you have. Some of the council members are worried that Fairy Tail's going to end up destroying an entire city one of these days. Can't say that I blame them. " He informed Makarov of how reckless his wizards can be.

"Oh, let those blowhards worry. What do I care? They're just jealous 'cause my wizards are hot!" Markov brushed Goldmine off half drunk as he was.

"Oh, Makky, you shouldn't talk about your little wizards that way. You're such a scoundrel." Master Bob scolded him in a teasing tone.

A little messenger bird flew into the room. "Master Makarov, Master Makarov. I have a letter from Miss Mirajane, sir." The bird flew over to him.

"Oh, thanks a lot." Makarov took the letter from the bird.

"No problem." The bird flew away.

As Makarov opens the letter a small projection of Mirajane appeared. "Hi, Master. I'm glad you made it to the conference safe and sound." She greeted him with a smile.

"See? This honey is our poster girl, Mirajane. Grab some eye candy boys." Makarov bragged showing the other guild master's the projection. Some of the masters started to blush or have hearty eyes. Some even whistle.

"Ooh, La-La!" Master Bob sang.

"That's Mirajane? I haven't seen her in a while. She sure has matured." Master Goldmine stated how much Mira has changed.

"Oh, Master, you're not gonna believe what happened. It may be the greatest thing in the history of Fairy Tail!" Mirajane started to tell Makarov of the events that happened while he was away.

"Really?" He asked excited as to what she was about to say.

"Erza, Natsu, Shana, and Gray have all teamed up together. An amazing combination, huh? In fact, I think that they may have formed the strongest team Fairy Tail's ever seen, sorry to bother you but I just had sent a quick note to tell you the exciting news!" Mirajane informed Makarov with her smile still plastered on her face.